Evangelism is at the heart of all we do at CV
as we seek to fulfil the Great Commission.
Together, we can reach more people with the gospel! We therefore welcome and cultivate relationships that build the Kingdom of God.
CV contributes proven and effective platforms that:
- – Equip and mobilise Christians to share their faith;
– Connect people searching for answers online with a local church;
- – Provide free, high quality digital content that churches and organisations can use to share the gospel and inspire their communities;
- – Share our knowledge and learnings in digital evangelism;
- – Build the local church in areas of particular opportunity.
There are multiple avenues through which individuals, churches and organisations are able to partner with us and access the media and tools we have available. Currently, these primarily include CV Outreach, CV Resources, CV Training, yesHEis and NPI. People can also partner with us in prayer.
CV Outreach is an evangelistic program that allows any church partner to utilize the latest in digital technologies to reach their local community.
CV Resources is an online library of free, downloadable high quality videos for churches and ministries to use to share the gospel and inspire their congregations.
CV Training is an online space for churches and individual Christians to learn how to reach more people for Jesus. Designed to increase effective evangelism globally, CV Training provides free video lessons from highly skilled people across tried and tested methods.
yesHEis equips young adult Christians to confidently share Jesus with anyone in their world. Recognising that many find sharing their faith difficult, yesHEis provides Christians with shareable evangelistic videos and training content to inspire, stretch and challenge them along their faith sharing journey.