CV is looking for a motivated, skilled and strategic leader to run its Partnerships team in North America. This is a full-time role based out of our office in McKinney, TX.
The Partnerships Manager will work with the Regional Director and North America team to develop and implement CV’s regional partnerships strategy.
Christian Vision (CV) is a well-established Christian organization with offices in 25+ locations globally. We uphold a strong desire to serve and equip Christians and the local church in their evangelistic endeavours. To this end, we work to see impact in three key areas:
- Introducing people to Jesus;
- Mobilizing Christians to evangelize; and
- Resourcing the Church with free digital content and knowledge.
- Develop and implement a partnerships strategy for CV in North America.
- Effectively build relationships with international and local ministries, churches, and other organizations to advance CV’s mission.
- Leverage strategic partnerships for CV globally, while also creating opportunities for partnerships at the project level.
- Work with CV’s global activity and function leads to maintain and strengthen healthy relationships with existing partners.
- Identify, source and develop new partnerships for the production of evangelistic and training content to advance CV’s projects. Collaborate with project staff on ways to engage and deepen relationships.
- Collaborate with Communications and Marketing team members to promote CV’s projects and activities.
- Manage designated budget and provide reports when necessary.
- Manage and keep the CRM database up to date and in compliance with relevant data protection and privacy laws.
- Apply all CV policies and procedures related to an in-country operation.
Comply with other duties common to all employees and in accordance with the parameters set forth in the CV’s handbook (Statement of Beliefs, Mission Statement, values, protocols). This includes:
- Have a positive attitude and be proactive.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues.
- Comply with all corporate rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Be present in all personnel and team meetings.
- Commit to professional development as necessary.
- Comply with all health and safety requirements as set by CV.
- Be a positive representation of CV.
- Be available for personal and spiritual development opportunities.
- Keep confidential the affairs of CV and its employees.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of partnership development experience in Christian organizations.
- Excellent communications skills, verbal and written. Strong experience in public speaking.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities in line with CV’s Leadership Competency Framework, and a demonstrated attitude of willingness to engage in continued personal development within the required competencies. Competencies include: developing and delivering strategies, managing self and others, and multiplying influence, all outworked through CV’s core values.
- Tech-savvy. Familiarity with HubSpot, Asana and Google Workspace tools.
- Self-starter, process and detail-oriented and able to manage multiple projects and relationships.
- Experience working with international organizations is an advantage.
- Follower of Jesus and with a demonstrated high level of spiritual maturity.
- Passion for CV’s missions and vision.
- Humble, organized, and enthusiastic worker, with a passion to serve with excellence.
- Available for domestic and international travel.
Job Type: Full-Time
Workplace Type: On-site with domestic and international travel requirements.
Salary & Benefits: Discussed at interview. Salary based on candidate’s experience and expertise.
Interested parties can submit their resume and cover letter via the ‘Apply Now’ button below.