yesHEis, an initiative of Christian Vision (CV), is seeking a proactive Junior Technical Product Specialist to join our innovative product team. This role is essential to further developing the yesHEis ecosystem, rolling out new features, and supporting emerging digital projects.
The ideal candidate will be instrumental in addressing current challenges faced by the team and contributing to the long-term success and innovation of our platform.
Jesus said, “The harvest is great, but the workers are few.” — Matthew 9:37 (NLT)
It’s the mission of yesHEis to help more people spread the good news of Jesus.
We inspire and train a community of 5M+ Christians on social media as well as providing practical tools, training and systems on the yesHEis platform to make evangelism easier.
CV is a global Christian charity with evangelism at its heart. Founded in 1988 by Lord Robert Edmiston, CV’s strong desire is to serve and equip Christians, and the local church, in their evangelistic endeavours. To this end, we work to see impact in three key areas:
- Introducing people to Jesus;
- Mobilising Christians to evangelise; and
- Resourcing the Church with free digital content and knowledge.
Our state-of-the-art office in Maroochydore has been custom-designed with flexibility, collaboration and technology in mind. We value fun yet work from a deep sense of purpose as we operate from the key values of grace, humility, integrity, excellence, and generosity.
For more information on our organisation and activities please visit www.cvglobal.co and www.yesheis.com.
- Assist the Business Analyst in understanding, documenting, and implementing yesHEis platform features and additional technical infrastructure.
- Actively learn from the Business Analyst and communicate findings to the Product Manager to aid in strategic decision-making.
- Collaborate with the Product Manager and team in facilitating the rollout of new features for the yesHEis platform.
- Identify and address business risks related to knowledge concentration within the team.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of features for Sprinklr and Hubspot integration projects.
- Work closely with the team to accelerate feature development and reduce time-to-market.
Essential Skills / Experience / Education
- Tertiary education or higher.
- Eagerness to learn and quickly adapt to new technical environments.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
- A foundational understanding of product features and comfort working in technical settings.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with different team members, including Business Analysts and Product Managers.
- Good command of the English language both spoken and written.
Fulfil other duties, as common to all employees and as directed, within parameters outlined in both the mission and vision statements. This includes:
- To represent CV in a positive manner.
- To be available for personal and spiritual growth opportunities.
- To pro-actively maintain a positive attitude.
- To adhere to all regulations, CV policies, procedures and guidelines.
- To attend all required general staff and team meetings.
- To undertake professional development as required.
- To adhere to all occupational health and safety requirements of CV.
- To keep confidential the affairs of CV and its employees.
- To maintain appropriate licenses, as required.
- To have a demonstrated understanding of the Christian ethos.
This is a full-time, office-based role working from our Maroochydore office on the Sunshine Coast in Australia. We do not offer remote working and applicants must be authorised to work in Australia.
Interested parties can submit their resume and cover letter detailing their interest and qualifications for this position to firstname.lastname@example.org or via the ‘Apply Now’ button below.
We look forward to hearing from you.