1. The Bible to be the infallible Word of God, that it is His holy and inspired Word, and that it is of supreme and final authority in matters of belief and behaviour.
2. That there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. In the deity of Jesus Christ who was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the Virgin Mary. He led a sinless life, took all humankind sins on Himself, died, rose again, and ascended into Heaven. He will return again in power and glory.
4. That Jesus Christ is the only way of salvation and that, for the salvation of lost and sinful people, repentance of sin and faith in Jesus Christ results in regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
5. In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, whose indwelling enables the Christian to live a godly life.
6. In the resurrection of all people; bringing eternal life to the saved and eternal condemnation to the lost.
7. In the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ and that all true believers are members of His body, the Church.
8. That we, the Church, are responsible for the spread of the Gospel of Jesus Christ throughout the world.