CV Africa & Middle East (Christian Vision, South Africa) is looking for a full-time Marketing Specialist with a passion for evangelism and a heart for ministry, to drive growth and innovation through our digital marketing efforts across a wide variety of channels.
CV is a global Christian charity with evangelism at its heart. Founded by Lord Robert Edmiston in 1988, CV upholds a strong desire to serve and equip Christians and the local church, in their evangelistic endeavours. To this end, we work to see impact in three key areas:
- Introducing people to Jesus;
- Mobilising Christians to evangelise; and
- Resourcing the Church with free digital content and knowledge.
Support the Marketing Manager to implement effective marketing strategies in the region, in accordance with CV’s mission and vision.
- Manage the execution of annual marketing plans and budgets.
- Implementation and protection of the CV brand/s in accordance with the CV Brand Guide.
- Assist in the development of marketing tools and strategies in line with global corporate guidelines.
- Assist in implementation of social media strategies.
- Assist in the development and management of engagement, advertising and promotional campaigns across digital, social and traditional media platforms.
- Manage CV’s representation at events including sponsorship.
- Assist in the identification, analysis and reporting of data related to the performance of projects, campaigns, and activities.
- Assist in the undertaking and interpretation of market research campaigns, including facilitating surveys and focus groups.
- Advocate of marketing best-practises.
Fulfil other duties, as common to all employees and as directed, within parameters outlined in both the mission and vision statements. This includes:
- Being available for personal and spiritual growth opportunities.
- Pro-actively maintaining a positive attitude.
- Adhering to all regulations, CV policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Undertaking professional development as required.
- Adhering to all occupational health and safety requirements of CV.
- Keeping confidential the affairs of CV and its employees.
- Represent CV in a positive manner.
- Staying abreast of the latest methods and technologies.
Skills/ Experience/ Education
- Highly skilled and competent in the use of Facebook Ads Manager and Google AdWords.
- Experience in Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Statsbot, and Supermetrics.
- Experience in performance marketing campaigns (cost per view, response, lead campaigns, etc).
- Excellent analytical skills and proficiency in data analysis.
- An inquisitive early adopter with a love for experimenting with new digital technologies.
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written.
- Experience working with internationally-based organisations would be advantageous.
- Three-year tertiary qualification preferred.
This role is based in Bellville (Cape Town, South Africa). Interested parties can send their CV and covering letter to the Corporate Services Manager at email@example.com