CVCLAVOZ is looking for a dependable and dynamic full-time Marketing Specialist (Graphic Designer) for its Miami, FL office. The candidate will be responsible for creating high-impact and innovative visual assets in the scope of content, editorial stories, memes, and animations for videos. The Marketing Specialist will also support the Marketing Manager with the communication and implementation of strategies in the region in accordance with CV’s mission and vision. The candidate will be proficient in Spanish and English, both spoken and written.
What is CVCLAVOZ?
CVCLAVOZ creates and distributes Christian lifestyle content across Latin America using both audio and visual programming through a multi-platform ecosystem that includes radio, satellite, the internet and social media. Christian values and principles underpin all our radio programs. We produce innovative and quality content that contributes to building a closer relationship with Jesus and promotes the Bible’s message that is the Word of God.
- Create daily visuals for digital and social platforms.
- Visually convey a complex narrative in a single image.
- Conceptualize, design, and deliver compelling imagery within tight deadlines while multitasking on various projects.
- Collaborate with social, content, and video teams to streamline content creation.
- Work cooperatively with managers, producers, and writers in creating graphics.
- Contribute to every phase of production from concept development and storyboards to final renderings for delivery.
- Implement, manage and protect CVCLAVOZ’s brand identities for all internal and external audiences.
- Assist in the management and development of CVCLAVOZ’s digital communications assets including websites, apps, email communication systems and social spaces.
- Assist in the development of new and/or culturally relevant marketing and communication tools and strategies in accordance with corporate guidelines.
- Support CVCLAVOZ’s representation at events including sponsorships.
- Advocate marketing best practice.
- Occasional night and weekend availability for event coverage.
- Domestic and international travel, as required.
Fulfil other duties as directed and as common to all employees as outlined in CV’s mission and vision statements. This includes:
- Pro-actively maintain a positive attitude.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with peers.
- Comply with all regulations, CV policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Attend all required general staff and team meetings.
- Comply with all health and safety requirements of CV.
- Keep confidential the affairs of CV and its employees.
- Represent CV in a positive manner.
- Undertake professional development as required.
- Be available for personal and spiritual development opportunities.
- To stay abreast of the latest methods and technologies.
- BFA in Graphic Design (or equivalent).
- Professional experience (2+ years) designing and/or conceptualizing design for big brands; prior experience in an advertising agency, production company, or entertainment company (advantageous).
- Advanced knowledge of industry standard design software and tools including Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign and PowerPoint; knowledge of After Effects, Sketch and C4D (advantageous).
- Proficiency in typography, retouching, image manipulations, layout, hierarchy, and branding.
- Experience with Asana or project management tools (advantageous).
- Excellent verbal and written communication, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Fluency in English and Spanish (written and spoken).
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be available for domestic and international travel.
- Must be available to work from our Miami Lakes, FL studios.
- Must be able to provide a reel/portfolio of work samples.
- Must submit a minimum of two (2) referee letters, one of which should be from the candidate’s pastor or church elder/leader.
Salary & Benefits
Discussed at the interview. Salary based on candidate’s experience and expertise.
Please attach your curriculum vitae, referee letters, and work samples when you apply.