CV UK is looking for a full-time dynamic and strategic Country Manager who will be responsible for operationally applying Touch-a-Billion and Impact-a-Nation strategies contextually into respective countries and languages with support from critical functions.
Reporting to the Regional Director and based at our beautiful Solihull office, the Country Manager leads our Content, Marketing, Community and Corporate Services Teams, to equip and support operations across Europe. The team is made up of bright, energetic, and enthusiastic individuals who are eager to learn and create new ways to introduce the gospel of Jesus and equip the Church, in a creative and fun atmosphere, while maintaining a strong sense of discipline and responsibility for the work we do.
- Effectively implement CV strategies for evangelism and discipleship, including the setting and accomplishing of relevant goals and targets based on key performance indicators.
- Strategically and operationally lead teams of staff and volunteers in the areas of finance and administration, content creation and moderation, marketing and promotion, and online and offline community development.
- Work with global and regional strategic functions to guide best practise of operational implementation for country-based projects.
- Manage operational and capital budgets related to in-country and language franchise operations.
- Report and communicate progress of projects and areas of responsibility.
- Network with churches and ministry leaders and maintain positive relationships at all times.
- Consciously apply best practices in safe-guarding CV through good governance and best practice, including its employees and volunteers, at all times.
- Negotiate contracts for service providers when required.
- Officially represent CV when required.
- Apply all CV policies and procedures related to an in-country operation.
Comply with other duties common to all employees and according to the parameters and policies outlined in CV’s handbook (including but not limited to the Statement of Faith, Values, Mission Statement, all CV regulations, policies, procedures and guidelines). This includes:
- Have a positive attitude and be proactive.
- Build and maintain a strong working relationship with peers.
- Comply with all corporate rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Be present in all personnel and team meetings.
- Commit to professional development as necessary.
- Comply with all health and safety requirements as set by CV.
- Be a positive representation of CV.
- Be available for personal and spiritual development opportunities.
- Keep confidential the affairs of CV and its employees.
Skills/ Experience/ Education
- Bachelor degree. Masters is a plus.
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated leadership and management experience.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities in line with CV’s Leadership Competency Framework, and a demonstrated attitude of willingness to engage in continued personal development within the required competencies. Competencies include: developing and delivering strategies, managing self and others, and multiplying influence, all outworked through CV’s core values.
- Significant experience in the ability to lead, manage and work collaboratively in a team environment, contribute to and encourage a culture of teamwork and service delivery.
- Excellent command of the English language both spoken and written.
- Experience working with internationally-based organisations an advantage.
- Follower of Jesus and demonstrates a high level of spiritual maturity.
- Agrees with CV’s mission, vision, and statement of faith.
- Humble, organized, and enthusiastic worker, with a passion to serve with excellence.
- Available for domestic and international travel.
As a member of CV, the candidate should exemplify the following:
- A love and passion for building the Kingdom of God, and a clear identification with CV’s vision to reach a billion people with the Message of Jesus.
- A self-starter who is keen, hardworking, has an eye for detail, adaptable with a willingness to learn and develop.
- An excellent communicator and team player that can work alone with strict deadlines.
Job Type: Full-Time
Workplace Type: On-site
Salary & Benefits: Discussed at interview and based on candidate’s experience and expertise.
This is a full-time, office-based role working from our Solihull headquarters in the United Kingdom. We do not offer remote working and applicants must be authorised to work in the UK.
Interested parties can submit their resume and cover letter via the ‘Apply Now’ button below.