CV Africa & Middle East (Christian Vision, South Africa) is looking for a full-time Digital Campaign Manager with a passion for evangelism and a heart for ministry, to drive growth and innovation through our digital marketing efforts across a wide variety of channels.
CV is a global Christian charity with evangelism at its heart. Founded by Lord Robert Edmiston in 1988, CV upholds a strong desire to serve and equip Christians and the local church, in their evangelistic endeavours. To this end, we work to see impact in three key areas:
- Introducing people to Jesus;
- Mobilising Christians to evangelise; and
- Resourcing the Church with free digital content and knowledge.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Digital Campaign Manager is responsible for developing, implementing, tracking, optimising and reporting on our digital marketing campaigns across all web, digital communications, database marketing, social media, email and online advertising campaign channels.
- Create, run, monitor and optimise Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google Search and Google UAC campaigns in English and other African languages.
- Allocate marketing budget toward achieving weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual KPIs and goals.
- Leverage analytics to track and interpret data sets to understand campaign performance, identify optimisation opportunities, drive decisions, and measure outcomes.
- Provide data validation and campaign reporting; clearly report results, key learnings from campaign tests, and propose recommendations based on analytical insights.
- Innovate using AI, chatbot, and other emerging technologies.
- Conduct research on target audiences as well as emerging digital techniques and technologies to introduce people to Jesus.
Fulfil other duties, as common to all employees and as directed, within parameters outlined in both the mission and vision statements. This includes:
- Being available for personal and spiritual growth opportunities.
- Pro-actively maintaining a positive attitude.
- Adhering to all regulations, CV policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Undertaking professional development as required.
- Adhering to all occupational health and safety requirements of CV.
- Keeping confidential the affairs of CV and its employees.
- Representing CV in a positive manner.
- Staying abreast of the latest methods and technologies.
Skills/ Experience/ Education
- Highly skilled and competent in the use of Facebook Ads Manager and Google AdWords.
- Experienced in Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Statsbot, Social Sprout & Supermetrics.
- Experience with performance marketing campaigns (cost per view, response, lead campaigns, etc).
- A bachelors degree or other qualification in Marketing, Advertising or a related field is preferred.
- Track record of participating in successful campaigns (3+ years).
This role is based in Bellville (Cape Town, South Africa). Interested parties can send their CV and covering letter to the Corporate Services Manager at email@example.com