Support the Country Manager by supervising the schedules and workflow of the content team by administering specific responsibilities of the Content Manager, within the framework of the CV Mission and CV Vision statement.
- To manage the process of sourcing and moderation of content based on criteria for online platforms.
- To manage content production deliverables in collaboration with external specialist and production resources.
- To organize and allocate work priorities to achieve mission value.
- To undertake regular reviews of content performance and generate reports as requested to management.
- To maintain up-to-date understanding of industry terminology, aesthetics, and production processes of creative equipment, software applications required for video editing, image manipulation, sound effects/design.
- To provide training and coaching for content specialists.
- To ensure the supervision and well-managed process of content production within agreed deadlines.
- To plan and execute activities within designated budget.
- To liaise with local authorities for the appropriate use of locations and facilities.
- To collaborate with other staff to analyse relevant research.
- To adhere to and maintain an up-to-date understanding of copyright and intellectual property laws.
- To manage schedules, shifts and relevant staff leave to achieve required outcomes according to deadlines.
Fulfil other duties, as common to all employees and as directed, within parameters outlined in both the mission and vision statements. This includes:
- To pro-actively maintain a positive attitude.
- To adhere to all regulations, CV policies, procedures and guidelines.
- To attend all required general staff and team meetings.
- To undertake professional development as required.
- To adhere to all occupational health and safety requirements of CV.
- To keep confidential the affairs of CV and its employees.
- To represent CV in a positive manner.
- To maintain appropriate licences, as required.
- To keep abreast of latest methods and technologies.
Essential Skills/ Experience/ Education
- Excellent command of the English language both spoken and written.
- Minimum 4 year university degree in relevant field.
- Experience working with internationally-based organisations an advantage.