Supporting the Community Manager as required within the framework of CV Mission and CV Vision statement, by carrying out the daily duties of Community Specialist.
- To engage and respond to audiences across a variety of online platforms.
- To implement strategy for follow-up of audience responses using provided systems and tools.
- To adhere to social media policy at all times.
- To maintain up-to-date understanding of industry terminology and best practises for social media engagement.
- To adhere to relevant privacy requirements when maintaining and distributing database of contacts.
- To identify and implement resources to assist follow-up communication.
- To prepare various communication collateral and presentations for both internal and external audiences.
- To assist in building positive relationships with external stakeholders, key influencers, ministry leaders, and organisations.
- To organise promotional events and activities as directed.
- To maintain a high quality of interpersonal communication at all times.
- To regularly provide feedback from audience responses to content and marketing teams, including quantitative and qualitative evaluation of engagement and response.
- To assist the Community Manager with the monitoring, collecting, and analysis of data and maintaining statistics of all responses using web-based or other programs.
- To work positively with content and marketing teams, as directed.
- To undertake tasks positively and professionally under the pressure of deadlines.
Fulfill other duties, as common to all employees and as directed, within parameters outlined in both the mission and vision statements. This includes:
- To pro-actively maintain a positive attitude.
- To adhere to all regulations, CV policies, procedures and guidelines.
- To attend all required general staff and team meetings.
- To undertake professional development as required.
- To adhere to all occupational health and safety requirements of CV.
- To keep confidential the affairs of CV and its employees.
- To represent CV in a positive manner.
- To maintain appropriate licences, as required.
- To keep abreast of latest methods and technologies.
Essential Skills/ Experience/ Education
- Excellent command of the English language both spoken and written.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher.
- Experience working with internationally-based organisations an advantage.