CV is a global Christian organization with evangelism at its heart. We uphold a strong desire to serve and equip Christians and the local church, in their evangelistic endeavors. To this end, we work to see an impact in three key areas:
- Introducing people to Jesus;
- Mobilizing Christians to evangelize; and
- Resourcing the Church with free digital content and knowledge.
Our CV North America office is made up of bright, energetic, and enthusiastic individuals eager to learn and create new ways to introduce the gospel of Jesus. With a small, tightly knit office, every individual in the North America team collaborates and works closely together on a regular basis, while maintaining consistent communication with our other country offices around the world. We have a casual and fun atmosphere while still upholding a strong sense of discipline for the work that we do. We get excited knowing our daily responsibilities lead to people’s lives being changed and the Church being equipped to spread the good news of Jesus.
Who you are
CV is looking for a full-time Community Specialist to join our North America team. The ideal candidate is a natural communicator who is passionate about sharing the gospel and, like us, believes that modern technology is capable of facilitating large-scale connections with Jesus.
CV Community Specialists engage with both our ministry partners and the audiences we serve, building relationships with those who utilize our evangelism tools, and also interacting with communities impacted by these initiatives.
- Assist in building positive relationships with external stakeholders, key influencers, ministry leaders, and other organizations.
- Maintain a database of contacts and existing partners.
- Maintain a high standard of interpersonal communication at all times.
- Assist the Community Manager with the monitoring, collecting, and analysis of data and maintaining statistics of all responses using web-based or other programs.
- Engage and respond to audiences across a variety of online platforms.
- Implement strategy for follow-up of audience responses using provided systems and tools.
- Adhere to social media policy at all times.
- Adhere to relevant data privacy requirements when managing a database of contacts.
- Prepare communication materials and presentations for both internal and external audiences.
- Organize promotional events and activities as directed.
- Regularly provide feedback from audience responses to content and marketing teams, including quantitative and qualitative evaluation of engagement and response.
- Work positively with content and marketing teams, as directed.
- Undertake tasks positively and professionally under the pressure of deadlines.
- Specialize in one or more core skills, e.g. Response & Follow-up, Networking & Partnerships, and online user engagement.
Fulfill other duties, as common to all employees and as directed, within parameters outlined in both the mission and vision statements. This includes:
- Be available for personal and spiritual growth opportunities.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Be proactive and take the initiative on tasks.
- Adhere to all regulations, CV policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Attend all required general staff and team meetings.
- Undertake professional development as required.
- Adhere to all occupational health and safety requirements of CV.
- Keep confidential the affairs of CV and its employees.
- Represent CV in a positive manner.
- Keep abreast of the latest methods and technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident with a willingness to make phone calls to prospects and current partners.
- Competency and knowledge of social media platforms.
- Ability to lead and equip both an online and offline community.
- Must be available for domestic and international travel.
- Willingness and availability to work non-office hours as required.
- Experience working with HubSpot or related CRM is desirable.
- Experience working with international organizations is an advantage.
- Experience with sales and/or partnerships is desirable.
Job Type: Full-Time
Workplace Type: On-site
Salary & Benefits: Discussed at the interview. Salary is based on the candidate’s experience and expertise.
Note: Because we place such a high value on in-office collaboration, working remotely is not an option for this position.
Interested parties can submit their resume and cover letter via the ‘Apply Now’ button below.