CV is looking for a motivated, skilled and highly creative Content Manager. This is a full-time, on-site role based out of our office in McKinney, TX.
This team leader works with the Country Manager and leads the Content team to develop and execute CV’s content strategies.
Who we are
Christian Vision (CV) is a well-established Christian organization with offices in 25+ locations globally. We uphold a strong desire to serve and equip Christians and the local church, in their evangelistic endeavors. To this end, we work to see impact in three key areas:
- Introducing people to Jesus;
- Mobilizing Christians to evangelize; and
- Resourcing the Church with free digital content and knowledge.
Manage and oversee all visual content that’s created, curated, or contracted, according to CV’s mission and vision. Primary area of focus and responsibility will be overseeing creative content for the purposes of evangelism, training, discipleship, and promotion of CV and its initiatives. This includes:
- Manage the production of video, audio, and graphic design materials to achieve mission value.
- Organize and allocate work priorities, managing project timelines and key deliverables.
- Source training and coaching opportunities for Content Specialists.
- Use Project Management processes and tools to ensure quality supervision of content production within deadlines.
- Manage designated budget and provide reports when necessary.
- Collaborate with Content Specialists, external personnel, contractors, and other CV teams in the creation of content.
- Function as a communication liaison between creative project leads, management, and other teams.
- Source and hire outside creative contractors according to the needs of specific projects.
- Assist Content Specialists with studio setup and technical components of video/audio projects.
- Review, approve, and finalize all creative assets.
- Develop, standardize, and document best practices for team processes.
- Improve creative workflows and systems.
- Create project briefs.
- Facilitate project brainstorming sessions and shepherd the creative process from start to finish.
- Moderate content on various online platforms.
- Maintain an up-to-date understanding of industry terminology, production processes, equipment, software, etc.
- Adhere to copyright and intellectual property laws.
- Liaise with local authorities for the appropriate use of locations and facilities.
- Occasionally attend external events and networking opportunities, as requested.
Comply with other duties common to all employees and, according to parameters set forth in the company’s handbook (Statement of Beliefs, values, mission statement, protocols). This includes:
- Have a positive attitude and be proactive.
- Build and maintain a strong working relationship with peers.
- Comply with all corporate rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Be present in all personnel and team meetings.
- Commit to professional development as necessary.
- Comply with all health and safety requirements as set by CV.
- Be a positive representation of CV.
- Be available for personal and spiritual development opportunities.
- Keep confidential the affairs of CV and its employees.
- Excellent command of the English language both spoken and written.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant field.
- Extensive experience in video and audio production (pre-post).
- Skilled in Adobe Premiere, After Effects, Audition, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and FCPX.
- Ability to operate DSLR cameras and supporting equipment.
- Past work with international organizations or ministries.
- At least 2 years of management experience.
- Project management experience.
Workplace Type: On-site
Salary & Benefits: Discussed at interview. Salary based on candidate’s experience and expertise.