Christian Vision (CV) is looking for a Product Specialist with a vision to pursue meaningful work at the intersection of the Christian faith and tech.
The Product Specialist will work closely with products called CV Resources and CV Training. Both products exist to equip churches globally with free digital resources and knowledge. This exciting opportunity will be involved with the onward development of the product.
The role will be involved leading the future of a product with a global footprint. If you’re ready to use your skills to directly benefit thousands of churches and millions of people, keep reading!
Who we are
CV is a non-profit, well-established Christian organization with offices in 25+ locations globally. We uphold a strong desire to serve and equip Christians and the local church in their evangelistic endeavors. For more information on our organization please visit our website at www.cvglobal.co.
Who you are
- Passionate for evangelism and carrying an aptitude for translating technological opportunities into concrete outcomes
- Strong technical aptitude to establish deep understanding of platforms, systems, and processes
- Experience as technical support for platforms, programs, or services
- Ability to work across global teams and cultures
- Liaison between platform providers and internal CV staff to implement new features, manage issues, and solve problems
- Basic understanding of content creation, marketing, and communications
- Relocation assistance available
- 100% paid premium for robust medical insurance including vision and dental
- 100% paid premium for life, disability and other supplemental insurance coverage
- 6% of salary contribution to Simplified Pension Plan; employer paid
- Organizational culture focused on healthy work-life balance
- An enhanced PTO package
- Platform support for CV Resources and CV Training, including external users, internal stakeholders, and partner organizations
- Utilize reporting across a global set of products to inform and forecast business impact to stakeholders
- Manage front-end development of the CV Resources and CV Training platforms working with external and internal stakeholders
- Build relationships across a global organization and determine areas of opportunity for the product
- Assist with establishing and supporting content workflows for the ingest and distribution of CV digital assets and CV training materials
- Support internal and external requests on incidents involving integrations to ensure timely resolution and recovery
- Compile recurring reports as needed by business needs
- Conduct user testing of new features as required
- Assist in the growth of CV Resources and CV Training by supporting Communications, Marketing, and Content Managers
- Produce and provide assistance in the development of training materials for users, internal stakeholders and partner organizations
- Work alongside Product Manager towards the success of CV Resources and CV Training
Comply with other duties common to all employees and, according to parameters set forth in the company’s handbook (Statement of Beliefs, values, mission statement, protocols).
- Have a positive attitude and be proactive
- Build and maintain a strong working relationship with peers
- Comply with all corporate rules, regulations, policies and procedures
- Be present in all personnel and team meetings
- Commit to professional development as necessary
- Comply with all health and safety requirements as set by CV
- Be a positive representation of CV
- Be available for personal and spiritual development opportunities
- Keep confidential the affairs of CV and its employees
- Keep abreast of the latest methods and technologies
- 1-2 years of technical experience supporting a service or product
- Good understanding of technology, systems, and process flows
- Commitment to learning and personal growth
- Excellent command of the English language both spoken and written
- Possess an understanding of church and ministry culture
- Experience in the ability to lead, manage, and work collaboratively in a global workplace
- Contribute to and encourage a culture of teamwork and excellence
- Unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Available for domestic and international travel
- Work from our McKinney, Texas location
- Demonstrated capabilities in line with CV’s Leadership Competency Framework, and a demonstrated attitude of willingness to engage in continued personal development within the required competencies
Job Type: Full-Time
Workplace Type: On-site
Salary & Benefits: Discussed at the interview. Salary is based on the candidate’s experience and expertise.
Interested parties can submit their resume and cover letter via the ‘Apply Now’ button below.