CV is looking for a digital marketing expert to coordinate ad campaigns targeting North America. This is a full-time position based out of our North America office in McKinney, TX.
The Marketing Specialist will support the Marketing Manager to implement effective marketing strategies for CV’s projects in the region and will be responsible for creating and optimizing digital ads across several platforms, with a focus on Google Ad Grants accounts. The Marketing Specialist will also support and help train marketing staff in the region. The applicant must have at least 2 years of experience with Google Adwords, and must also be proficient in English, both spoken and written.
Christian Vision (CV) is a well-established Christian organization with offices in 25+ locations globally. We uphold a strong desire to serve and equip Christians and the local church, in their evangelistic endeavors. To this end, we work to see impact in three key areas:
- Introducing people to Jesus;
- Mobilizing Christians to evangelize; and
- Resourcing the Church with free digital content and knowledge.
- Create, manage and optimize Google Adwords campaigns.
- Manage and monitor several Google Ad Grants accounts. Perform frequent optimization of campaigns, budget allocation, and reporting.
- Assist in the undertaking and interpretation of market research and relevant keyword research to utilize trends and maximize results.
- Create and manage paid search campaigns in Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
- Keep abreast of Google’s and Meta’s digital marketing and advertising policies. Keep regional marketing teams informed of changes that might impact CV’s projects in the region.
- Provide ads support and training to other marketing teams in the region.
- Make recommendations for annual digital marketing plans and budgets.
- Monitor and evaluate paid search / paid social results (using Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, etc.) to identify areas for improvements and report on KPIs, benchmarks and ROI.
- Assist in the identification, analysis and reporting on data related to the performance of projects, campaigns and activities.
- Play a leading role in communicating day-to-day reporting, insights, re-forecasting and optimisation with internal team members to optimize marketing campaigns effectiveness.
- Effectively communicate, collaborate with Data Analytics Manager and team to align performance metrics and report formats.
- Coordinate projects for websites, landing pages and ensure compliance with data privacy legislation.
- Create and develop deep dive analysis of daily performance reporting results via dashboards and scorecards.
- Provide analysis through trending or other statistical methods in order to help identify root causes to performance breakdowns.
- Analyze, monitor and track KPIs for Direct and Indirect strategies on a daily, monthly and annual basis.
- Produce reports suitable for Executive level reporting.
Comply with other duties common to all employees and, according to parameters set forth in the company’s handbook (Statement of Beliefs, values, mission statement, protocols). This includes:
- Have a positive attitude and be proactive.
- Build and maintain a strong working relationship with peers.
- Comply with all corporate rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Be present in all personnel and team meetings.
- Commit to professional development as necessary.
- Comply with relevant data protection and privacy laws
- Comply with all health and safety requirements as set by CV.
- Be a positive representation of CV.
- Be available for personal and spiritual development opportunities.
- Keep confidential the affairs of CV and its employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related area.
- Minimum of 2 years of demonstrated experience with Google Adwords. Facebooks Ads experience is an advantage.
- Experience with HubSpot and Tableau is an advantage.
- Fluent in English, both spoken and written.
- Follower of Jesus and demonstrates a high level of spiritual maturity.
- Agrees with CV’s mission, vision, and statement of faith.
- Humble, organized, and enthusiastic worker, with a passion to serve with excellence.
- Available for domestic and international travel.
Job Type: Full-Time
Workplace Type: On-site
Salary & Benefits: Discussed at interview. Salary based on candidate’s experience and expertise.