CV is looking for a motivated and strategic leader to run its operations in North America. This role is based out of our McKinney, Texas location. This position works with a local team, strategizing on evangelism efforts, and helping church partners and Christian communities through CV’s global initiatives. In a startup-like environment, the work follows a casual and fun atmosphere, while maintaining a strong sense of discipline and responsibility.
If you are ready to use your skills to directly benefit thousands of churches and millions of people, then keep reading to see if this role is a perfect fit for you!
Who you are
You are passionate about evangelism. You love developing creative ways to bring evangelism and discipleship concepts into concrete day-to-day actions. You’ll be responsible for applying CV’s strategies to respective countries and languages with support from strategic functions. You are proficient in English, both spoken and written.
Who we are
Christian Vision (CV) is a well-established Christian organization with offices in 25+ locations globally. We uphold a strong desire to serve and equip Christians and the local church in their evangelistic endeavors. To this end, we work to see an impact in three key areas:
- Introducing people to Jesus;
- Mobilizing Christians to evangelize; and
- Resourcing the Church with free digital content and knowledge.
The team in McKinney, Texas is made up of bright, energetic, and enthusiastic individuals who are eager to learn and create new ways to introduce the gospel of Jesus and equip the Church. For more information on our organization please visit our website at www.cvglobal.co
- 100% paid premium for robust medical insurance including vision and dental
- 100% paid premium for life, disability, and other supplemental insurance coverage
- 6% of salary contribution to Simplified Pension Plan; employer paid
- Work-Life balance with an enhanced PTO package
- Effectively implement CV strategies for evangelism and discipleship, including the setting and accomplishing of relevant goals and targets based on key performance indicators.
- Strategically and operationally lead teams of staff and volunteers in the areas of content creation and moderation, marketing and promotion, online and offline community development, and corporate services.
- Work with global and regional strategic functions to guide best practices of operational implementation for country-based projects.
- Manage operational and capital budgets related to in-country and language franchise operations.
- Report and communicate the progress of projects and areas of responsibility.
- Network with churches and ministry leaders and maintain positive relationships at all times.
- Consciously apply best practices in safeguarding through good governance and best practice, including its employees and volunteers, at all times.
- Negotiate contracts for service providers when required.
- Officially represent CV when required.
- Apply all CV policies and procedures related to an in-country operation.
Comply with other duties common to all employees and, according to parameters set forth in the company’s handbook (Statement of Beliefs, values, mission statement, protocols). This includes:
- Have a positive attitude and be proactive.
- Build and maintain a strong working relationship with peers.
- Comply with all corporate rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Be present in all personnel and team meetings.
- Commit to professional development as necessary.
- Comply with all health and safety requirements as set by CV.
- Be a positive representation of CV.
- Be available for personal and spiritual development opportunities.
- Keep confidential the affairs of CV and its employees.
- Masters Degree.
- Experience working for international organizations in both private and non-profit sectors.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated leadership and management experience.
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities in line with CV’s Leadership Competency Framework, and a demonstrated attitude of willingness to engage in continued personal development within the required competencies. Competencies include: developing and delivering strategies, managing self and others, and multiplying influence, all outworked through CV’s core values.
- Significant experience in the ability to lead, manage and work collaboratively in a team environment, contribute to and encourage a culture of teamwork and service delivery.
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written.
- Follower of Jesus and demonstrates a high level of spiritual maturity.
- Agrees with CV’s mission, vision, and statement of faith.
- Humble, organized, and enthusiastic worker, with a passion to serve with excellence.
- Available for domestic and international travel.
Job Type: Full-Time
Workplace Type: On-site
Salary & Benefits: Discussed at the interview. Salary is based on the candidate’s experience and expertise.
Interested parties can submit their resume and cover letter via the ‘Apply Now’ button below.