The Content Specialist/Visual Storyteller is responsible to help the Content Manager with the development and implementation of strategies to create and localise content for the different CV projects regionally (yesHEis, CV Outreach and CV Resources).
- Edit content that is generated for the platforms yesHEis, CV Outreach and CV Resources.
- Brainstorming, creation and production of video content.
- Stay updated on trends and relevant technology used in audiovisual productions as well as trending topics on social media.
- Meet deadlines set on the content calendar for all platforms.
- Responsible for all technical equipment assigned to their care, including maintenance, set up, use of cameras and editing.
- Responsible for creating content for the weekly video for yesHEis and CV Outreach.
- Complete tasks in a timely manner with a professional attitude.
- Responsible for organising production equipment and having an updated inventory during all productions, both in office and off-site.
Comply with other duties common to all employees and, according to the instructions within the parameters detailed both in the mission and vision statements. This includes:
- Have a positive attitude and be proactive.
- Comply with all corporate rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Be present in all personnel and team meetings.
- Commit to professional development as necessary.
- Comply with all health and safety requirements as set by CV.
- Maintain confidentiality in all matters of CV and of its staff.
- Be a positive representation of CV.
- Be available to domestic and international travel.
- Be available for personal and spiritual development opportunities with CV’s Pastor.
- Proficient in Final Cut Pro X and After Effects.
- Proficient in color correction.
- Proficient in photography and lighting.
- Proficient use of video and photo camera equipment (4K, Ultra HD, etc.)
- Proficiency recording and editing audio.
- Proficient in Apple Mac OS.
- Fluent in writing and speaking in Spanish and English.