CV is looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead yesHEis – a social media, web and app based evangelism mobilisation strategy targeting 18-24 year olds. yesHEis has over 4.5 million followers and subscribers around the world across Instagram, YouTube, Facebook and the web and has teams developing content in 10 languages. It uses daily content based around the ‘Life on Mission’ framework to inspire, train and encourage young Christians to engage in evangelism in their every day lives.
The role is to lead the global team responsible for setting strategy and managing performance of the brand and teams around the world. The ideal candidate will have a passion for evangelism, social media and digital technology and be experienced in leading a team of designers, content creators, social media marketing experts and developers in an international environment.
Christian Vision (CV) is a global Christian charity with evangelism at our heart. Founded in 1988 by Lord Robert Edmiston, CV’s strong desire is to serve and equip Christians, and the local church, in their evangelistic endeavours. To this end, we work to see impact in three key areas:
1. Introducing people to Jesus;
2. Mobilising Christians to evangelise; and
3. Resourcing the Church with free digital content and knowledge.
yesHEis was launched 10 years ago by CV as a global strategy to mobilise Christians to evangelise.
The yesHEis Product Manager is responsible for leading the strategic development of yesHEis and driving growth in content views, community size and engagement rates and ensuring yesHEis continually aligns with CV’s vision, mission and objectives.
- To lead the yesHEis strategy and ensure it is delivering against CV’s objective to mobilise Christians to engage evangelism
- To drive the growth of the yesHEis Social Media Channels, website and App
- To lead the development of the yesHEis website and App to add features that increase visits, downloads and retention rates
- To lead the Marketing, Community and Content teams to develop strategy and increase impact in their respective areas
- To lead the implementation of yesHEis through Sprinklr, CV’s unified customer experience management system
- To work with global teams to understand cultural nuances in Asia, Latin America and Europe
- To assist the establishment of partnerships to expand the reach of yesHEis
- To represent and promote yesHEis internally and externally to key stakeholders and influencers.
- To monitor, track and report performance
- To conduct research to better understand the yesHEis target market
- To travel as required, both domestically and internationally.
Fulfil other duties, as common to all employees and as directed, within parameters outlined in both the mission and vision statements. This includes:
- To be available for personal and spiritual growth opportunities.
- To pro-actively maintain a positive attitude.
- To adhere to all regulations, CV policies, procedures and guidelines.
- To undertake professional development as required.
- To adhere to all occupational health and safety requirements of CV.
- To keep confidential the affairs of CV and its employees.
- To represent CV in a positive manner.
- To keep abreast of the latest methods and technologies.
Skills/ Experience/ Education
- 5 years experience leading teams in the content, creative, marketing, social media, public health communications or ministry sectors
- Experience with omni-channel media management and unified customer experience management technologies
- Demonstrated ability deliver results and drive growth of brands, activities or programs
- Behaviour change campaign experience an advantage
- Demonstrated leadership capabilities in line with CV’s Leadership Competency Framework, and a demonstrated attitude of willingness to engage in continued personal development within the required competencies. Competencies include: developing and delivering strategies, managing self and others, and multiplying influence, all outworked through CV’s core values.
- Excellent command of the English language, both spoken and written.
- Experience working with internationally-based organisations an advantage.
- Qualifications in the area of business, marketing, content, public health communications or ministry
- Strong biblical knowledge with ministry qualifications an advantage
Job Type: Full-Time
Workplace Type: On-site
Salary & Benefits: Discussed at interview and based on candidate’s experience and expertise.
This is a full-time, office-based role working from our Maroochydore office on the Sunshine Coast of Australia. We do not offer remote working and applicants must be authorised to work in Australia.
Interested parties can submit their CV and cover letter via the ‘Apply Now’ button below.