Supporting the services of CV North America as required within the framework of CV Mission and CV Vision statement, by carrying out the daily duties of a Front End Web Developer. This position is to fill open spots on the CV North America team. CV Outreach is a service provided by CV North America, and exists to connect seekers with the church.
- Proficiency in all stages of web development (concept to deployment).
- Extensive experience with multiple CMS platforms.
- Develop, launch, and maintain multiple multipage websites and landing pages hosted within 3rd party sites.
- Maintain up-to-date understanding of industry terminology.
- Identify and implement resources to assist in development of CV Outreach and other initiatives.
- Prepare various communications and presentations for both internal and external audiences.
- To maintain a high quality of interpersonal communication at all times.
- To work positively with Community, Marketing, and Content teams, as directed.
- To undertake tasks positively and professionally under the pressure of deadline.
Fulfill other duties, as common to all employees and as directed, within parameters outlined in both the mission and vision statements. This includes:
- To pro-actively maintain a positive attitude.
- To adhere to all regulations, CV policies, procedures and guidelines.
- To attend all required general staff and team meetings.
- To undertake professional development as required.
- To adhere to all occupational health and safety requirements of CV.
- To keep confidential the affairs of CV and its employees.
- To represent CV in a positive manner.
Essential Skills/ Experience/ Education
- Excellent command of the English language both spoken and written.
- Minimum 4 year university degree.
- Experience working with internationally-based organizations an advantage.