Supporting the Community Manager as required within the framework of CV Mission and CV Vision statement, by carrying out the daily duties of Community Specialist. This includes:
- To engage and respond to audiences across a variety of online platforms.
- To implement strategy for follow-up of audience responses using provided systems and tools.
- To adhere to social media policy at all times.
- To maintain up-to-date understanding of industry terminology and best practises for social media engagement.
- To adhere to relevant privacy requirements when maintaining and distributing database of contacts.
- To identify and implement resources to assist follow-up communication.
- To prepare various communication collateral and presentations for both internal and external audiences.
- To assist in building positive relationships with external stakeholders, key influencers, ministry leaders, and organisations.
- To organise promotional events and activities as directed.
- To maintain a high quality of interpersonal communication at all times.
- To regularly provide feedback from audience responses to content and marketing teams, including quantitative and qualitative evaluation of engagement and response.
- To assist the Community Manager with the monitoring, collecting, and analysis of data and maintaining statistics of all responses using web-based or other programs.
- To work positively with content and marketing teams, as directed.
- To undertake tasks positively and professionally under the pressure of deadlines.
- To specialise in one or more core skills, e.g. Response & Follow-up, Networking & Partnerships, online user engagement.
Fulfil other duties, as common to all employees and as directed, within parameters outlined in both the mission and vision statements. This includes:
- To be available for personal and spiritual growth opportunities with the CV Chaplain.
- To pro-actively maintain a positive attitude.
- To adhere to all regulations, CV policies, procedures and guidelines.
- To attend all required general staff and team meetings.
- To undertake professional development as required.
- To adhere to all occupational health and safety requirements of CV.
- To keep confidential the affairs of CV and its employees.
- To represent CV in a positive manner.
- To maintain appropriate licences, as required.
- To keep abreast of latest methods and technologies.
Essential Skills/ Experience/ Education
- Excellent command of the English language both spoken and written.
- Bachelor degree or higher.
- Experience working with internationally-based organisations an advantage.
- Specialising in (manager to add)
Interested applicants may submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com