CV Europe is looking for an experienced and creative video editor, with excellent Adobe Premier Pro skills (software-specific qualifications are desirable) to edit new and existing content, to support the Content Manager and our ministry mission.
3-month Fixed Term Contract (potential to extend)
You are friendly, reliable and meticulous with a passion for seeing people across the globe reached with the Gospel of Jesus Christ. You have good organisational and administrative skills, are results orientated, with an ability to multi-task as you will often be required to coordinate multiple projects at the same time. Substantial experience in editing high-quality video content is essential, as well as your ability to support the Content Manager and a broad range of tasks – from pre-production to post-production and distribution through our multi-language YouTube channels, other social platforms, and digital resource websites.
How Can You Contribute?
· Edit new and existing videos using Premier Pro and the other Adobe Suite Software
· Work alongside contractors, projects and localisation processes to produce multimedia content;
· Moderate and review video content;
· Assist with the production of promotional and communication content;
· Coordinate and collaborate with external freelance filmmakers;
· Assist in pre-production, production, and post-production processes;
· Support the set-up and operation of professional camera, lighting, sound and equipment.
Skills, Experience & Education
· Skilled in the use of Adobe software, specifically Adobe Premiere Pro / Adobe After Effects / Adobe Photoshop
· Experience in digital film and sound production, camera operation, lighting and editing would be an advantage.
· Experience in YouTube / Vimeo
· Digital mindset, curiosity and knowledge of video content production and communication.
· Full Drivers Licence would be beneficial.
Applications will be considered upon arrival: 1st and 2nd stage interview process will follow
Payment to be discussed during the interview process.