We are looking for a fun, friendly and reliable Social Media Specialist who is mad about Jesus and desperate for people to know him as Lord and Saviour. You are highly skilled in digital marketing and capable in the development and organisation of social media projects for YouTube, Instagram and Facebook.
How Can You Contribute?
We are currently developing a full social media marketing strategy from concept creation, through copywriting, design, to posting and promotion, so that you can fully support the Marketing Manager in attracting engagement across our social platforms, as well as our paid and organic acquisition channels.
- Management of the social media accounts (creating, scheduling and posting of content) including Instagram, Facebook and other relevant platforms like Twitter and TikTok.
- Designing unique, engaging and compelling content (images, pictures and texts) to increase user engagement.
- Managing monthly content calendars and strategically scheduling content.
- Ensuring that all social media content meets regulatory standards and is in line with the brand guidelines.
- Making use of paid advertising to increase exposure of social media accounts and channels.
Essential Skills, Experience, Education or Requirements:
- Experience in managing digital content across all major social networks (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter).
- Experience in graphic design and copywriting.
- Good command of the English language – both spoken and written.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Social Media Marketing.
- Please provide examples of recent work by sending through a portfolio or show-reel
To apply, or to arrange an informal conversation please send a copy of your CV Europe@cvglobal.co
Application closing date: 7th July – 1st and 2nd stage interview process will follow
Salary – To be discussed during interview process