We are looking for a talented and super-organised Social Media Coordinator who loves Jesus and has a burning desire for people to come to know him as Lord and Saviour.
You’re a skilled digital marketer with an eye for detail and you know exactly how to develop and organise impactful social media projects for YouTube, Instagram and Facebook. What’s more, you’re a handy social copywriter who knows how to grab readers’ attention and keep them engaged in the conversation.
- Managing our social media accounts (creating, scheduling and posting content) including Instagram, Facebook and other relevant platforms like Twitter and TikTok.
- Writing and editing posts to increase user engagement and develop audiences.
- Managing monthly content calendars and strategically scheduling content.
- Ensuring that all social content meets regulatory standards and is in line with the brand guidelines.
- Staying abreast of the latest social media marketing and content trends in both the Christian and secular spheres.
- Identifying and applying key insights from social data to continually improve the performance of social media content.
Essential Skills, Experience, Education or Requirements
- Experience in managing digital content across all major social networks (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter).
- Portfolio, please send show-reel or samples of recent work.
- Experience in copywriting, specifically for social media.
- Excellent command of the English language, both written and spoken.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Social Media Marketing.