CV is looking for a reliable and dynamic full-time Social Media Marketing Specialist for CVCLAVOZ. Fluent in both Spanish and English, the successful applicant will be responsible for supporting the Marketing Manager with developing effective communication and marketing strategies to implement throughout the region, in accordance with CV’s mission and vision.
What is CVCLAVOZ?
CVCLAVOZ creates and distributes Christian lifestyle content across Latin America using both audio and visual programming through a multi-platform ecosystem that includes radio, satellite, the internet and social media. We produce innovative and quality content that contributes to building a closer relationship with Jesus and promotes the Bible’s message that is the Word of God. Christian values and principles underpin all our radio programs.
- Develop marketing strategies for all our social media channels.
- Run live streams directly and coordinate with the content/marketing teams to fulfil agreed upon social media plans.
- Use analytics and statistics to make effective strategy decisions as well as to inform other team members of platform trends.
- Implementation, management and protection of the CVCLAVOZ brand for all internal and external use.
- Assist in the management and development of CVCLAVOZ’s digital communication assets including websites, apps, email communications systems and social spaces.
- Assist in the development of new and/or culturally relevant marketing and communication tools and strategies in accordance with CVCLAVOZ guidelines.
- Manage and support the CVCLAVOZ brand at events, including sponsorships.
- Interpret and report on market research campaigns, including facilitating surveys and focus groups.
- Advocate for marketing best practices.
Comply with other duties common to all employees and in accordance with the parameters set forth in the organization’s handbook – Statement of Beliefs, values, mission statement, protocols.
- Have a positive attitude and be proactive.
- Comply with all corporate rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Attend all personnel and team meetings.
- Commit to professional development as necessary.
- Comply with all health and safety requirements as set by CV.
- Be a positive representation of CV.
- Be available for personal and spiritual development opportunities.
- Keep confidential the affairs of CV and its employees.
- Stay abreast of the latest methods and technologies.
- Structure and synthesize data to drive strategy.
- Fluency in Spanish and English (written and spoken).
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related area.
- Social media marketing experience (Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn and Podcast platforms).
- Facebook Creator Studio experience essential.
- Facebook Ads and Google Ads experience advantageous.
- Video editing and graphic design experience desirable.
- Asana or similar project management tool experience desirable.
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be available to work out of our Miami Lakes, FL, studios.
- Must be available for domestic and international travel.
- Must be able to provide a portfolio of work samples.
- Must submit a minimum of two (2) referee letters, one of which should be from the candidate’s pastor and/or church elder or leader.
Salary & Benefits
Discussed at interview. Salary based on candidate’s experience and expertise.