Christian Vision (CV) Africa requires the services of a producer/production coordinator as part of its Content Department.
The incumbent will be responsible for the following activities:
- Interpreting and executing creative brief documents.
- Work alongside the Content Manager to create a well-crafted, missions-effective narrative and conceptual pieces that communicate the Gospel and further the vision of CV in Africa.
- Actively create original pieces of content for audiences on multiple platforms.
- Coordination of shoots, including booking crew/talent/unit/etc.
- Coordination of pre-production activities including creating movement orders and call sheets.
- Handle all production administration.
- Ensuring each crew member has equipment and information required to execute their role throughout the production.
- Coordination of post-production (scheduling reviews, logging review notes, etc.)
- Provide Content Manager with a budget estimation and ensuring that petty cash is disbursed according to the budget and accounted for in post-shoot reconciliation.
- Troubleshoot production complications as they arise on set.
- Other duties as delegated from time to time by line manager.
Experience and competencies
The successful candidate should have the following experience and competencies:
- A keen understanding of online media, and the ability to create content that works well in the digital media context.
- A consummate all-rounder with the drive and ability to take on a wide variety of projects.
- Experience in the film, television industry or a creative agency or other digital media setting.
- An eye for detail and the ability to assist in quality control.
- Scriptwriting ability would be advantageous.
- Valid driver’s licence.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communicator.
- Willingness to travel into other African countries.
As a member of the CV family, the incumbent should exemplify the following:
- A love and passion for building the Kingdom of God, and a clear identification with CV’s vision to reach a billion people with the message of Jesus.
- A team player and self-starter who is keen, hardworking, and flexible, with a willingness to learn and develop.
- Bellville, Cape Town, South Africa
- Relevant qualifications required
- Employment equity position
Interested parties can apply by sending their CV and a covering letter in a single PDF doc.