CVCLAVOZ is looking for a motivated Partnerships Specialist to oversee the current growing network of radio affiliates in Latin America as well as implement strategies to generate new alliances. The candidate will assist the CVCLAVOZ Manager with strengthening partnerships in accordance with CV’s mission so experience in public relations, public speaking, social media management, and event coordination is a must. This role is full-time and requires written and verbal proficiency in both Spanish and English.
What is CVCLAVOZ?
CVCLAVOZ creates and distributes Christian lifestyle content across Latin America using both audio and visual programming through a multi-platform ecosystem that includes radio, satellite, the internet and social media. Christian values and principles underpin all our radio programs. We produce innovative and quality content that contributes to building a closer relationship with Jesus and promotes the Bible’s message, that is the Word of God.
- Carry out tasks assigned by the CVCLAVOZ Manager.
- Manage and support current partnerships.
- Implement strategies to generate new alliances
- Coordinate the review and approval process of recruiting new partnerships and expand partnership networks throughout Latin America.
- Create strategic alliances within and outside the industry.
- Conduct weekly audits to obtain real-audience figures and types of content being consumed by partners.
- Regularly monitor and measure the effectiveness of our content to grow affiliations, and propose recommendations to improve performance.
- Create growth opportunities for media specialists by way of educational programs and workshops throughout Latin America.
- Use designated budget to plan and execute activities.
- Working knowledge of HubSpot, Keynote / PowerPoint, Excel, and cross-platform systems.
- Domestic and international travel, as required.
Fulfil other duties as directed and as common to all employees as outlined in CV’s mission and vision statements. This includes:
- Pro-actively maintain a positive attitude.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with peers.
- Comply with all regulations, CV policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Attend all required general staff and team meetings.
- Comply with all health and safety requirements of CV.
- Keep confidential the affairs of CV and its employees.
- Represent CV in a positive manner.
- Undertake professional development as required.
- Be available for personal and spiritual development opportunities.
- Fluency in English and Spanish (written and spoken).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Public Relations, Administration or related area.
- Able to work effectively under pressure and without direct supervision.
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be available for domestic and international travel.
- Must be available to work from our Miami Lakes, FL studios.
- Must submit a minimum of two (2) referee letters, one of which should be from the candidate’s pastor or church elder/leader.
Salary & Benefits
Discussed at the interview. Salary based on candidate’s experience and expertise.
Please attach your curriculum vitae and referee letters when you apply.