Marketing Specialist (Copywriter)
CV Latin America requires the services of a full-time Marketing Specialist with a flair for digital communications.
Based in Latin America but working remotely, the candidate must have a love and passion for building the Kingdom of God and a clear identification with CV’s vision to reach a billion people with the message of Jesus.
- Write and edit copy for social media, ads, blog posts, emails, landing pages and other digital channels;
- Facilitate internal & external communications between CV Global teams and partners in Latin America;
- Manage digital campaigns (e.g. planning and reporting);
- Coordinate and facilitate translation requests for the Latin American region;
- Advocate marketing best practices;
- Other duties as delegated by line manager.
As common to all employees and as directed, carry-out other duties within the parameters outlined in CV’s Mission and Vision Statements. This includes:
- Be available for personal and spiritual growth opportunities with the CV Chaplain;
- Pro-actively maintain a positive attitude;
- Adhere to all regulations, CV policies, procedures and guidelines;
- Attend all required general staff and team meetings;
- Undertake professional development as required;
- Adhere to all occupational health and safety requirements of CV;
- Keep confidential the affairs of CV and its employees;
- Represent CV in a positive manner;
- Maintain appropriate licenses, as required;
- Keep abreast of latest technologies and methods.
Essential Skills/ Experience/ Education
- Written and spoken fluency in both English and Spanish;
- Understanding of online media, social media marketing and digital marketing;
- Marketing, Design or Communications qualification;
- Skills: SEO, SEM, digital-content writing, proof-reading;
- Ability to work remotely and manage multiple projects with fixed deadlines;
- Experience working with internationally-based organisations an advantage.
What We offer
CV offers a dynamic and unique working atmosphere. Teams contribute to a well- funded and resourced global strategy using the latest technologies and online best practices.
- Work in an international Christian organisation with other mature and like-minded Christians;
- Work with a creative, experienced and friendly team;
- Training and opportunities for professional growth.
Salary & Benefits
Discussed at interview; based on candidate’s experience and expertise.