Are you a highly skilled digital-marketing and social media wizard? Would you like to manage advertising and promotional campaigns that use the message of Jesus to reach the lost?
Christian Vision (CV) in South Africa is looking for a fun, friendly, and reliable Marketing Specialist to fully support the Marketing Manager in acquisitions through paid and organic channels.
Based in Bellville, Cape Town, this full-time position would suit a digital campaign manager with an eye for detail and design.
- Planning, creating, managing, and testing campaigns in English and other African languages on various channels (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google Search, Google UAC).
- Achieving weekly/monthly/quarterly and annual goals and KPIs.
- Creating, tracking, and reporting on the efficiency of campaigns and KPI objectives via dashboards.
- Optimising campaigns as required and allocating marketing budget toward best-value channels.
- Execute annual marketing plans within budget.
- Tag, track, troubleshoot and measure the performance of campaigns and channels.
- Stay abreast of digital technology and social trends.
- Manage third parties or contractors specific to the execution of the role.
- Other duties as delegated from time to time by line manager.
Skills/ Experience/ Education/ Competencies:
- Highly skilled in the use of Facebook Ad Manager and Google AdWords with the ability to manage campaigns using campaign automation.
- Experience in Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Statsbot, Sprout Social, and Supermetrics.
- Experience with performance marketing campaigns (cost per view, response, lead campaigns, etc.).
- A digital mindset with a deep curiosity and knowledge of content marketing and communication.
- Track record (3+ years) of participating in successful campaigns.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office (full suite).
- Experience in G-Suite.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field (preferred).
- Graphic Design – an eye for design and basic layout for digital and printed artwork.
- Min. two years of design & social media experience in a studio/agency environment.
- Advanced skills in Adobe Creative (full suite).
As a member of the CV family, the incumbent should exemplify the following:
- Be passionate about people knowing Jesus as their Lord and saviour.
- A love and passion for building the Kingdom of God, and a clear identification with CV’s vision to reach a billion people with the message of Jesus.
- A keen, hardworking, adaptable self-starter with an eye for detail and willingness to learn and develop.
- An excellent communicator and team player who has the ability to work alone and to strict deadlines.
Please attach your curriculum vitae, a covering letter addressing why you wish to work for a Christian organisation, and copies of your Facebook Blueprint and Google Ads certifications before sending to Michael Bloch at email@example.com