Christian Vision (CV) South Africa is looking for an experienced, full-time Digital Campaign Manager who would be responsible for our advertising and promotional campaigns, and who is passionate about Jesus with a desire for people to know him as Lord and Saviour through modern technology.
CV is a global Christian charity with evangelism at its heart. Founded by Lord Robert Edmiston in 1988, CV exists to serve and equip Christians, and the local church, in their evangelistic endeavours. To this end, we work to see impact in three key areas:
- Introducing people to Jesus;
- Mobilising Christians to evangelise; and
- Resourcing the Church with free digital content and knowledge.
The Digital Campaign Manager is responsible for developing, implementing, tracking, optimising and reporting on our digital marketing across all web, digital communications, database marketing, social media, email and online advertising campaign channels. This position reports the Marketing Manager.
- Developing and implementing, in English and other African languages, digital campaigns on various online platforms (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google Search and Google UAC).
- Optimising campaigns, as required, by allocating marketing budget to achieving weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual KPIs and goals.
- Leveraging analytics to track and interpret data sets to understand campaign performance, identify optimisation opportunities, drive decisions, and measure outcomes.
- Provide data validation and campaign reporting, key learnings from campaign experiments, and propose recommendations based on analytical insights.
- Innovate using AI, chatbot, and other emerging technologies.
- Conduct and implement market research on target audiences, campaign automation, and new digital techniques and technologies to introduce people to Jesus.
- Comply with the parameters and policies outlined in CV’s handbook (including but not limited to CV’s Statement of Faith, Values, Mission Statement, regulations, policies, procedures and guidelines).
- Be available for personal and spiritual growth opportunities.
- Pro-actively maintain a positive attitude.
- Undertake professional development as required.
- Adhere to all occupational health and safety requirements.
- Keep confidential the affairs of CV and its employees.
- Staying abreast of the latest digital methods and technologies.
- Represent CV in a positive manner.
Skills/ Experience/ Education
- Highly skilled and competent in the use of Facebook Ads Manager and Google AdWords.
- Experienced in Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Statsbot, Social Sprout & Supermetrics.
- Experience with performance marketing campaigns (cost per view, response, lead campaigns, etc.).
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, or related field (preferred).
- Track record (3+ years) of participating in successful campaigns.
As a member of the CV family, the incumbent should exemplify the following:
- A love and passion for building the Kingdom of God, and a clear identification with CV’s vision to reach a billion people with the message of Jesus.
- A keen, hardworking, adaptable self-starter with an eye for detail and willingness to learn and develop.
- An excellent communicator and team player who has the ability to work alone and to strict deadlines.
- More technically-minded than creative with a deep curiosity and knowledge of content marketing and communication.
- Enjoys banter.
Interested parties can send their covering letter addressing why they feel called to work for CV (an organisation with the vision of introducing people across Africa to the gospel message of Jesus) and their curriculum vitae, to the Corporate Services Manager at email@example.com
This role is based in Bellville (Cape Town, South Africa).