CV South Africa requires the services of a full time Marketing Assistant with a flair for digital communications and a passion for social media in its Cape Town office. The candidate must have a love and passion for building the Kingdom of God, and a clear identification with CV’s vision to reach a billion people with the message of Jesus.
How You Can Contribute
- Writing and editing copy for social media, ads, blog posts, mailers, and other digital channels.
- Facilitation of internal & external communications between CV Global teams and partners for the African region.
- Administration duties related to content planning, content lists, and other serialized video, audio, and written products.
- Digital campaign management, planning duties and report complication.
- Coordination and facilitation of translation requests for multiple African languages.
- Other duties as delegated from time to time by line manager.
Essential Skills/ Experience/ Education
- Marketing, design or communications qualification
- Skills: SEO, SEM, Digital Content Writing, Proof-reading
- Fluent in reading and writing English (ability to speak and write French or Swahili advantageous)
- A keen understanding of online media, social media marketing and digital marketing
- Experience managing multiple projects with fixed deadlines
What We offer
CV offers a dynamic and unique working atmosphere. Teams contribute to a well-funded and resourced global strategy, using the latest technologies and online best practices.
- Work in an international Christian organisation with mature Christian believers;
- Creative, experienced and friendly team;
- Training and opportunities for professional growth;
- Comfortable office, vibrant office atmosphere.
Salary & Benefits
Discussed at interview, based on experience and expertise of the candidate.
Upon application, please attach your resume, a cover letter, and any other stated requirements (PDF only; multiple attachments allowed; max 2MB each; max 5 files). A writing assessment will be provided for completion upon review and acceptance of resume and cover letter.
Closing date for applications
30 March 2020