CV Africa & Middle East is looking for a full-time Marketing Specialist with a flair for digital communications, the ability to write captivating and accurate copy across multiple online channels, and a clear passion for evangelism.
CV is a global Christian charity with evangelism at its heart. Founded by Lord Robert Edmiston in 1988, CV upholds a strong desire to serve and equip Christians and the local church, in their evangelistic endeavours. To this end, we work to see impact in three key areas:
- Introducing people to Jesus;
- Mobilising Christians to evangelise; and
- Resourcing the Church with free digital content and knowledge.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Marketing Specialist (Communications) is responsible for writing marketing and social media copy for CV’s various digital strategies, facilitating internal and external communications, and coordinating translation requests within the organisation.
- To write targeted marketing copy for digital marketing campaigns.
- To assist in the research, creation and editing of content scripts.
- To collate and write monthly global communications submissions.
- To edit all external communications.
- To facilitate translation services within the organisation.
- To create monthly content and copy for CV’s resourcing platform.
- To structure and write course-content for our learning management system.
Fulfil other duties, as common to all employees and as directed, within parameters outlined in both the mission and vision statements. This includes:
- Being available for personal and spiritual growth opportunities.
- Pro-actively maintaining a positive attitude.
- Adhering to all regulations, CV policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Undertaking professional development as required.
- Adhering to all occupational health and safety requirements of CV.
- Keeping confidential the affairs of CV and its employees.
- Representing CV in a positive manner.
- Staying abreast of the latest methods and technologies.
Skills/ Experience/ Education
- Marketing or Communication qualifications.
- Must have experience in marketing-copywriting.
- A solid understanding of email marketing platforms, social media platforms, and learning management platforms.
- Experience managing multiple projects with fixed deadlines.
Job Type: Full-Time
Workplace Type: On-site
Salary & Benefits: Discussed at interview and based on candidate’s experience and expertise.
This is a full-time, office-based role working from our Bellville office in the Cape Town, South Africa. We do not offer remote working and applicants must be authorised to work in the South Africa.
Interested parties can submit their resume and cover letter via the ‘Apply Now’ button below.