Support the Marketing Manager to implement communication and strategy in the region, according to CV’s mission and vision through developing effective marketing strategies for the Region.
- To manage the execution of annual marketing plans and budgets.
- To be responsible for the implementation, management and protection of CV’s brand identities for all internal and external audiences.
- To assist in the management and development of CVs digital communications assets including websites, apps, email communications systems and social spaces.
- To assist in the development of marketing and communications tools and strategies in line with global corporate guidelines and work with the global corporate marketing team to develop new or culturally relevant tools and strategies.
- To assist in development and implementation of social media strategies.
- To assist in the development and management of engagement, advertising and promotional campaigns across digital, search, social and traditional media platforms.
- To support CV’s representation at events including sponsorship.
- To assist in the development and management of internal and external public relations, news and story development and distribution.
- To assist in the identification, analysis and reporting on data related to the performance of projects, campaigns, and activities.
- To assist in the undertaking and interpretation of market research campaigns, including facilitating surveys and focus groups.
- To advocate marketing best practices.
- To manage schedules and internal and external teams and resources to achieve required outcomes according to deadlines.
- To respond to, and liaise with, external media enquiries.
- To travel as required, both domestically and internationally.
Fulfil other duties, as common to all employees and as directed, within parameters outlined in both the mission and vision statements. This includes:
- To be available for personal and spiritual growth opportunities with the CV Chaplain.
- To pro-actively maintain a positive attitude.
- To adhere to all regulations, CV policies, procedures and guidelines.
- To attend all required general staff and team meetings.
- To undertake professional development as required.
- To adhere to all occupational health and safety requirements of CV.
- To keep confidential the affairs of CV and its employees.
- To represent CV in a positive manner.
- To maintain appropriate licences, as required.
- To keep abreast of latest methods and technologies.
Essential Skills/ Experience/ Education
- Excellent command of the English language both spoken and written.
- Minimum 4 year university degree.
- Experience working with internationally-based organizations an advantage.
- Experience in one or more of the following: social media marketing, PPC, SEO, copywriting, direct marketing