CV is looking for a reliable and motivated full-time Marketing Manager for CVCLAVOZ. Fluent in both Spanish and English, the successful applicant will be responsible for supporting the CVCLAVOZ Manager as required within the framework of CV’s vision and mission. The Marketing Manager’s main focus will be the promotion and advancement of CVCLAVOZ project initiatives.
What is CVCLAVOZ?
CVCLAVOZ creates and distributes Christian lifestyle content across Latin America using both audio and visual programming through a multi-platform ecosystem that includes radio, satellite, the internet and social media. We produce innovative and quality content that contributes to building a closer relationship with Jesus and promotes the Bible’s message that is the Word of God. Christian values and principles underpin all our radio programs.
- Manage annual marketing plans and budgets in line with project guidelines.
- Implementation, management and protection of the CVCLAVOZ brand for all internal and external use.
- Develop marketing and communication strategies in line with global guidelines.
- Work with the global marketing team to develop new and/or culturally relevant strategies and tools.
- In line with global guidelines, develop and manage engagement, advertising and promotional campaigns across digital, social and traditional media platforms and tools.
- Manage the CVCLAVOZ brand at events, including sponsorships.
- Collaborate with region and country-based community teams to ensure business and marketing goals are achieved, particularly in the areas of social media engagement, partnerships, and promotional activities.
- Inform CVCLAVOZ content development by collaborating with the content team and advocating market needs based on quantitative and qualitative research.
- Evaluate and report on the performance of projects, campaigns, and activities.
- Interpret and report on market research campaigns, including facilitating surveys and focus groups.
- Manage deliverables of internal and external teams including vendors/contractors to achieve required timely outcomes.
Comply with other duties common to all employees and in accordance with the parameters set forth in the organization’s handbook – Statement of Beliefs, values, mission statement, protocols.
- Have a positive attitude and be proactive.
- Comply with all corporate rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Attend all personnel and team meetings.
- Commit to professional development as necessary.
- Comply with all health and safety requirements as set by CV.
- Be a positive representation of CV.
- Be available for personal and spiritual development opportunities.
- Keep confidential the affairs of CV and its employees.
- Stay abreast of the latest methods and technologies.
- Structure and synthesize data to drive strategy.
- Fluency in Spanish and English (written and spoken).
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related area.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Marketing or related position.
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be available to work out of our Miami Lakes, FL, studios.
- Must be available for domestic and international travel.
- Must be able to provide a portfolio of work samples.
- Must submit a minimum of two (2) referee letters, one of which should be from the candidate’s pastor and/or church elder or leader.
Salary & Benefits
Discussed at interview. Salary based on candidate’s experience and expertise.