The Marketing Manager will work with the Country Manager and the global team at CV to ensure marketing functions are operating effectively and efficiently. They will be responsible for the development and execution of the marketing strategies for CV projects in Latin America. This role is based out of our Americas regional HQ in Miami Lakes, FL.
Who we are
Christian Vision (CV) is a non profit, well-established Christian organization with offices in 25+ locations globally. We uphold a strong desire to serve and equip Christians and the local church, in their evangelistic endeavors. To this end, we work to see impact in three key areas:
- Introducing people to Jesus;
- Mobilizing Christians to evangelize; and
- Resourcing the Church with free digital content and knowledge.
- Manage and lead the marketing team.
- Develop marketing strategies to promote CV projects across multiple mediums (social media, websites, landing pages, email, among others.
- Actively test and optimize marketing strategies to achieve organizational effectiveness.
- Manage the marketing budget with the director.
- Negotiate contracts with service providers when necessary.
- Organize and participate in events and conferences when necessary.
- Develop partnerships with other organizations to promote CV projects.
- Collaborate with global teams to implement projects within our region.
- Supervise several ad accounts across Facebook, Google, and others. Perform frequent optimization of campaigns, budget allocation, and reporting.
- Assist in the undertaking and interpretation of market research and relevant keyword research to utilize trends and maximize results.
- Create and manage paid search campaigns in Google Ads and Facebook Ads.
- Keep abreast of marketing best practices and advertising policies.
- Make recommendations for annual digital marketing plans and budgets.
- Coordinate projects for websites, landing pages and ensure compliance with data privacy legislation.
- Monitor and evaluate paid search / paid social results (using Google Ads, Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, etc.) to identify areas for improvements and report on KPIs, benchmarks and ROI.
- Assist in the identification, analysis and reporting on data related to the performance of projects, campaigns and activities.
- Analyze, monitor and track KPIs for Direct and Indirect strategies on a daily, monthly and annual basis.
- Produce reports suitable for Executive level reporting.
Comply with other duties common to all employees and, according to parameters set forth in the company’s handbook (Statement of Beliefs, values, mission statement, protocols). This includes:
- Have a positive attitude and be proactive.
- Build and maintain a strong working relationship with peers.
- Comply with all corporate rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Be present in all personnel and team meetings.
- Commit to professional development as necessary.
- Comply with relevant data protection and privacy laws
- Comply with all health and safety requirements as set by CV.
- Be a positive representation of CV.
- Be available for personal and spiritual development opportunities.
- Keep confidential the affairs of CV and its employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related area.
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience creating Marketing strategies for web, social media, and digital ads.
- Experience managing budgets and creative teams.
- Fluent in English and Spanish, both spoken and written.
- Follower of Jesus and demonstrates a high level of spiritual maturity.
- Agrees with CV’s mission, vision, and statement of faith.
- Humble, organized, and enthusiastic worker, with a passion to serve with excellence.
- Available for domestic and international travel.
Job Type: Full-Time
Workplace Type: On-site
Salary: Discussed at interview. Salary based on candidate’s experience and expertise.