We are looking for a Marketing Manager.
The Marketing Manager needs to be a person who masters the tools of digital marketing and finds new opportunities for improving the effectiveness and awareness of our projects in the UK and across Europe.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager who likes to work with numbers, KPI’s, social networks, conversion, and who also knows how it can be applied to achieve the mission and goals of Christian Vision, a nonprofit organisation.
How Can You Contribute
- Build an effective strategy for promoting and increasing of brand awareness;
- Implement an annual planning process of marketing activities (tools, goals, budgets) aimed at achieving planned KPI;
- Develop the projects and products of the organisation;
- Lead and develop teamwork;
- Work with contractors and partners;
- Successfully manage projects of web application development, which involves the development of a project passport, preparation of terms of reference, prototyping, final testing and launch;
- Ensure the interconnection of the local marketing strategy with the global strategy of the organisation, which implies regular interaction with teams from other offices of the organization;
- Successfully manage advertising campaigns, which involves the development of media plans, approval of designs, collection and analysis of results;
- Manage the team, which includes participation in the recruitment process and development of team members.
Essential Skills/ Experience/ Education
- Graduate education;
- Experience in digital marketing (3+ years);
- Experience in team management and leadership (3+ years);
- Experience in developing marketing strategies;
- Experience in project management;
- Knowledge of product promotion tools (SMM, youtube, PPC, landing page, content-marketing, PR);
- Knowledge of analytics principles and tools;
- Strong Christian faith is an occupational requirement.
Who We Are
Christian Vision (CV) is a global Christian charity with evangelism at our heart. We carry a strong desire to serve and equip Christians, and the local church, in their evangelistic endeavours.
To this end, we have laboured to develop on-the-ground initiatives and effective media platforms, both of which are outworked in partnership with local churches across the globe to share the Good News of Jesus and mobilise Christians to share their faith.
Touch-a-Billion projects use effective media platforms to introduce people to Jesus in the world’s major languages, and mobilise Christians to share their faith.
Impact-a-Nation projects are on-the-ground initiatives that aim to raise the spiritual climate of a nation by significantly impacting local communities through church planting, leadership development, education, skills training, mentoring and humanitarian aid.
Our teams see thousands of lives impacted each week. From the shores of Madagascar, to the jungles of Sumatra and the cities of North America, God is bringing people into relationship with Him, and we are overjoyed to receive many accounts of people being healed, their needs met, and circumstances transformed.
See more information about us on the Who We Are section of this website.
What We Offer
CV offers a dynamic and unique working atmosphere, with a lively team focused on using the internet for evangelism and mobilising Christians to share their faith. Teams contribute to a well-funded and resourced global strategy, to use the latest technologies and online best practices, to create demand in Christian faith and connect interested individuals to church networks for follow up and discipleship.
- Work in an international Christian organisation;
- Creative and friendly team;
- Training and opportunities for professional growth;
- Comfortable office / cutting edge vibrant office culture / posh coffee and annual hot cross buns and mince pie tasting.
Salary and Benefits
Discussed at interview, based on experience and expertise of the candidate.
Upon application, please attach your CV, a cover letter, and any other stated requirements (PDF only; multiple attachments allowed; max 2MB each; max 5 files).
Closing date for applications: 19 November 2019