Our UK office is looking for a new person to join the Marketing team and take a lead in planning and executing our social media campaigns. The ideal candidate will be creative, enthusiastic, skilled in the area of social media marketing, and have a passion for sharing the gospel in the digital arena.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate about helping people discover more about faith in God and having a relationship with Jesus. The right individual will join the team that is responsible for Marketing in the Western Europe region. Based at our state of the art Solihull office, they will play an integral role in our Marketing team. The position includes:
- Support the Marketing Manager in the delivery of marketing activities and campaigns to reach bigger audiences and drive engagement and interaction with our content.
- Work with the Marketing Manager to support the marketing functions of different CV projects, including but not limited to campaign management, advertising and social media.
- Develop and communicate marketing plans and project recommendations for campaigns to the marketing team and wider team where required.
- Manage, set up, execute and analyse paid media plans and goals across all key media channels (paid social, search, display/retargeting, video, mobile, direct mail) to meet campaign objectives.
- Ability to develop, launch and maintain campaigns for both prospecting and remarketing in Facebook Ads Manager and Google AdWords.
- Assure optimal keyword targets, landing page content, and text ad copy is all in close alignment and optimised.
- Define the goals of the campaign, track conversions, and write and optimise the ads for the Google Platform and YouTube channel.
- Effectively evaluate the campaigns and take the right actions to either optimise or get them back on track.
- Set up and launch Facebook/Instagram campaigns and tracking to allow Facebook to optimise them, and to effectively set bidding, budget, and placements in the feed.
- Research and implement search engine optimisation recommendations
- Optimise traffic on competitive platforms like Facebook, YouTube, Twitter and Pinterest.
- Working with the Community team to determine intent. Provide the assets that satisfy that intent.
- Testing and optimisation of websites and landing pages, email, blog, and other digital marketing assets.
- Continually develop an understanding of the key success drivers for marketing a digital product within West European markets and actively monitor the project Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) as defined by the strategy.
- Work closely with the Content and Community teams on programme development and implementation.
- Highly skilled in the use of and Google AdWords and Facebook Ad Manager.
- Experience in Google Analytics, Statsbot, Social Sprout, Firebase.
- Experience in performance marketing campaigns (cost per view, response, app install, etc.).
- Digital mindset, deep curiosity and knowledge of content marketing and communication.
As a member of the CV family, the candidate should exemplify the following:
- A love and passion for building the Kingdom of God, and a clear identification with CV’s vision to reach a billion people with the Message of Jesus.
- A self-starter who is keen, hardworking, has an eye for detail, adaptable with a willingness to learn and develop.
- An excellent communicator and team player who can work alone with strict deadlines.
This role is a full-time, office-based position working from our Solihull headquarters in the United Kingdom. We do not offer remote working, and applicants must be authorised to work in the UK.