Christian Vision (CV) Africa requires the services of a social media and graphic design guru as part of its Marketing Department.
The incumbent will be responsible for the following activities:
- Graphically generate engaging, unique and compelling content for social media accounts.
- Design & create digital marketing creative (Facebook, Google & Web adverts).
- Design and create digital branding assets (logos, corporate stationary, presentations, etc.).
- Implement all social media and communication campaigns across multiple social platforms and brands.
- Keep up-to-date with digital technology & social trends.
- Management of publishing and the monitoring of branded content.
- Generate monthly reports on social media results.
- Partner with internal and global teams through the content creation process, contributing with ideas and assuring alignment to strategic direction.
- Management of monthly content calendars, strategically placing content in calendar and writing first draft caption copy.
- Build community and boost brand awareness through events and other creative marketing ideas.
- Must understand print processes and be able to set up files for printing.
- Other duties as delegated from time to time by line.
Experience and competencies
The successful candidate should have the following experience and competencies:
- Qualification (Diploma) in Graphic Design – essential.
- At least two years design & social media experience in a studio/agency environment.
- Advanced in Adobe Creative (Full suite).
- Advanced in Microsoft Office (Full suite).
- Experience in managing digital content across all major social networks.
- Understanding of basic social channel analytics and ‘listening tools’.
As a member of the CV family, the incumbent should exemplify the following:
- A love and passion for building the Kingdom of God, and a clear identification with CV’s vision to reach a billion people with the message of Jesus.
- A self-starter who is keen, hardworking, has an eye for detail, adaptable with a willingness to learn and develop.
- An excellent communicator, team player that has the ability to work alone with strict deadlines.
- Bellville, Cape Town, South Africa
- Relevant qualifications required
- Employment equity position
Interested parties can apply by sending their CV and a covering letter in a single PDF doc. Should your application pass the first phase, you will be asked to provide a design portfolio via Dropbox. Please ensure you have this prepared.