We are looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic German Country representative who is passionate about Jesus and for people to know him as Lord and Saviour.
You are an effective communicator, a natural and superb networker with strong connections within the Christian community. You are tech-savvy and have a passion for sharing the gospel through social media, digital apps and other technology platforms. You want to make a difference in this world, will have a kingdom building mindset and can engage with Christian leaders to reach the people of Germany with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- To assist in the sales, delivery and building of network partner churches by promoting of all CV global initiatives within a country:
- CV Outreach
- CV Resources
- To deliver against the CV Europe new partner acquisition strategies which include lead generation, implementing sign-up strategies, on-boarding new partners and providing aftercare through frequent communication via email/ phone-calls and meetings.
- To identify key strategic online and offline influencers to develop relationships and seek synergies on behalf of CV Europe.
- To identify strategic networking opportunities to introduce and promote CV projects, representing CV and speaking at events/ services/ conferences.
- Organising personal and collective meetings with leaders of churches and denominations, to present CV Europe and connect their churches to our CV initiatives.
- Conducting seminars, meetings and roundtable discussions on the principles and tools for evangelism specifically using CV digital platforms.
- To attend churches/events and conferences by mutual agreement with CV, to promote CV products and services.
- The adherence and maintenance of capturing data within the CRM system to ensure transparency, movement and conversion of leads and opportunities to active partner churches.
- Guide and ensure the management of the freelance Country Administrative Support person who will support Church Partner Aftercare processes (Equip:12) within their local territory, and will support the administrative needs of the Country Rep.