We are looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic German Country representative who is passionate about Jesus and for people to know him as Lord and Saviour.
You are an effective communicator, a natural and superb networker with strong connections within the Christian community. You are tech-savvy and have a passion for sharing the gospel through social media, digital apps and other technology platforms. You want to make a difference in this world, have a kingdom building mindset and can engage with Christian leaders to reach the people of Germany with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
The Country Representative is responsible for supporting the Community Manager as required within the framework of CV’s vision and mission. This includes:
- To assist in the sales, delivery and building of network partner churches by promoting all CV global initiatives within Germany.
- CV Outreach
- CV Resources
- To deliver against the CV UK new partner acquisition strategies which include lead generation, implementing sign-up strategies, on-boarding new partners and providing aftercare through frequent communication via email/phone calls and meetings.
- To identify key strategic online and offline influencers to develop relationships and seek synergies on behalf of CV UK.
- To identify strategic networking opportunities to introduce and promote CV projects, representing CV and speaking at events/ services/ conferences.
- Organising personal and collective meetings with leaders of churches and denominations, to present CV UK and connect their churches to our CV initiatives.
- Conducting seminars, meetings and roundtable discussions on the principles and tools for evangelism specifically using digital platforms.
- To attend churches/events and conferences by mutual agreement with CV, to promote CV products and services.
- To attend churches/events and conferences by mutual agreement with CV.
- The adherence and maintenance of capturing data within the CRM system to ensure transparency, movement and conversion of leads and opportunities to active partner churches.
Fulfil other services as common to all contractors or any representing substitute, within parameters outlined in order to maintain the integrity of the Christian Vision ministry.
These include but are limited to:
- To pro-actively maintain a positive attitude when representing CV in any and all regions.
- To adhere to all, CV policies, procedures and guidelines that do not contradict any clause outlined within the General Services Agreement.
- To attend general internal or external meetings by mutual agreement with CV.
- To adhere to all legal occupational health and safety requirements within any region that you may deliver services within.
- To keep confidential the affairs of CV, its employees, or any third-party representing CV.
- To represent CV in a positive manner, developing ministry relationships where appropriate.
- Take personal responsibility for local regulatory compliance and maintain all appropriate licences, registration and tax as required in your location.
- To keep abreast of the latest digital methods and technologies.