We are looking for a junior-mid digital specialist with experience in digital marketing, bots, data and finding technical solutions to digital problems. However, if you can prove you are detail-oriented, fast learner, a problem solver and happy to roll up your sleeves to get the job done, big or small, then we welcome your application. This role will see you working closely with a small team to support our digital projects around Asia-Pacific.
This position is for 4 days (with the potential of 5). After a three-month contract is completed, the position – for the right person – would become permanent.
Although we’d prefer someone to work in our office, we are open to the possibility of remote working.
What you’ll enjoy:
– Direct hands-on experience as part of a dynamic team
– The opportunity for genuine career progression
– A supportive environment with an excellent crew, and training/personal development opportunities
– Working with people from a number of different cultures and countries
– A great relaxed working space with fabulous coffee machine
– An office space with views of the ocean and close to Ocean Street, Maroochydore
We’re looking for someone who:
– Can manage Facebook, Google, and other ad platforms
– Is able to innovate using AI, chatbot, and other emerging technologies
– Is able to demonstrate an aptitude for finding or creating solutions to problems quickly
– Can juggle multiple projects while managing time well
– Shows an aptitude for research, data, and analytics
– Can take ownership and responsibility for a project and see it through to the desired outcome
– Can leverage analytics to track and interpret data sets to understand campaign performance, identify optimisation opportunities, drive decisions, and measure outcomes
– Can provide data validation and campaign reporting. Clearly report results, key learnings from campaign experiments, and propose recommendations based on analytical insights
– Has strong communication skills
– Has outstanding attention to detail
– Is keen to work on projects which spread the Christian message across Asia-Pacific
– Is more technically-minded than creative
– Enjoys banter