We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager who is a creative visionary with strong leadership capabilities. The Marketing Manager needs to be a person who masters the tools of digital marketing and finds new opportunities for improving the effectiveness and awareness of our projects in the UK and across Europe.
How Can You Contribute
- Build an effective strategy for promoting and increasing brand awareness;
- Implement an annual planning process of marketing activities (tools, goals, budgets) aimed at achieving planned KPI;
- Develop the projects and products of the organisation;
- Lead and develop teamwork;
- Work with contractors and partners;
- Successfully manage projects of web application development, which involves the development of a project passport, preparation of terms of reference, prototyping, final testing and launch;
- Work with numbers, KPI’s, social networks, conversion
- Ensure the interconnection of the local marketing strategy with the global strategy of the organisation, which implies regular interaction with teams from other offices of the organisation;
- Successfully manage advertising campaigns, which involves the development of media plans, approval of designs, collection and analysis of results;
- Manage the team, which includes participation in the recruitment process and development of team members.
Essential Skills/ Experience/ Education
- Graduate education is a preferred requirement;
- Experience in digital marketing (3+ years);
- Experience in team management and leadership (3+ years);
- Experience in developing marketing strategies;
- Experience in project management;
- Knowledge of product promotion tools (SMM, youtube, PPC, landing page, content marketing, PR).
- Knowledge of analytics principles and tools.
- Strong Christian faith is an occupational requirement
Applicants must send a CV with a covering letter.
By submitting a CV for this vacancy, you consent to the use of personal data by the organisation in the framework of the current legislation of the UK. CV EU guarantees the confidentiality of applications and the negotiation process when selecting candidates for the vacancy.