Is big thinking your default, and marketing your jam? Do you love crafting your own coffee, working in a startup environment, and consider yourself in the belly of youth culture? If you are the sweet combo of a creative genius, a marketing guru, and a Jesus lover, let’s talk!
About the Company
Christian Vision (CV) is a well-established Christian charity with offices in 25+ locations globally. Our Asia Pacific HQ is located on the Sunshine Coast in Queensland, Australia.
We are sold out for sharing Jesus. We fight every day to create challenging, inspiring, and educational content and products (yesHEis, CV Resources & more), to help introduce people to Jesus and equip everyday Christians for a life on mission.
Our state-of-the-art office has been custom designed with flexibility, collaboration & technology in mind. We value fun, yet work from a deep sense of purpose as we operate from the key values of grace, humility, integrity, excellence, and generosity.
About the Role
As the yesHEis Digital Marketing Manager, you will support the yesHEis Country Manager and team in the outworking of the strategy to inspire, train and mobilise young adult Christians across Australia and New Zealand to share their faith.
To do this, you will…
- Manage yesHEis marketing activities in line with the requirements outlined in the yesHEis operations manual and in coordination with the yesHEis global team.
- Be the brand champion and ensure all creative and messaging is aligned to yesHEis brand guidelines.
- Drive acquisition and retention strategies for app & social channels.
- Report on marketing performance to demonstrate ROI.
- Develop targeted and clear customer value propositions.
- Develop and manage social media strategies.
- Develop and manage SEO strategies.
- Develop and manage marketing funnels and user journeys.
- Be a digital marketing and social media champion and ensure all strategies are effective and get results.
- Test and trial the latest digital and social strategies and ad platforms.
- Develop creative briefs in collaboration with the content team and bring creative direction to advertising campaigns.
- Follow creative campaigns through from ideation to implementation.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing.
- 3+ years marketing management experience
- Able to demonstrate capacity within self-leadership.
- Results-focused with a strong analytical understanding.
- Strong understanding of SEO with proven ability to develop optimisation strategies that increase search engine result rankings.
- Proven ability to run successful Facebook and Google Ad campaigns that generate a high ROI.
- Proven ability to increase engagement and interaction across Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Facebook.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Team player who takes ownership and works collaboratively.
- Highly developed communication and presentation skills.
- Good command of the English language.
- Understanding of current youth culture.
- Demonstrated understanding of the Christian ethos.
- Ministry-based experience would be helpful.
- Omnichannel marketing experience.
- Experience in the Christian marketing space.
- International organisation experience.
This role is based Maroochydore, Queensland. Interested parties should attach their CV and cover letter by clicking the link below.