We are looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic UK Country Representative who is passionate about Jesus and for people to know him as Lord and Saviour.
You are an effective communicator, a natural and superb networker with strong connections within the Christian community. You are tech-savvy and have a passion for sharing the gospel through social media, digital apps and other technology platforms. You want to make a difference in this world, will have a kingdom building mindset and can engage with Christian leaders to reach the people of the United Kingdom with the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
- To assist in the delivery of all CV global initiatives, new partner acquisition strategies which includes lead generation, implementing sign-up strategies, on-boarding new partners and providing aftercare through frequent communication via email/ phone-calls and meetings.
- To identify strategic networking opportunities to introduce and promote CV projects, representing CV and speaking at events/ services/ conferences.
- Organising personal and collective meetings with leaders of churches and denominations, with the aim of presenting CVUK and connecting their churches to our CV initiatives.
- Organization of the process of localization of video content in the local language.
- Conducting seminars on principles and tools for evangelism specifically using digital platforms.
- Maintaining financial and operational reporting in line with key performance indicators and associated targets.
- To organise and manage contacts on CRM platforms, keeping data up-to-date, organised and relevant.
- To identify key strategic online and offline influencers and individuals, develop relationships and seek synergies on behalf of CVUK.
- To attend churches/events and conferences as requested by the Community Manager as a CV Representative.
- To promote the vision and mission of CV to external ministries, partners, para-church organisations, churches, and community groups as requested by the Community Manager.
- To organise the schedule with Community Manager. Planning and agreeing all meetings/ conferences and events with cost and time efficiency.
- To implement aftercare for all partners, users and followers across platforms as requested by the Community Manager.
- To assist the Community Manager in implementing the strategy for community.
Fulfil other duties, as common to all employees and as directed, within parameters outlined in both the mission and vision statements. This includes:
- To achieve quarterly KPI’s and targets.
- To be available for personal and spiritual growth opportunities.
- To pro-actively maintain a positive attitude.
- To adhere to all regulations, CV policies, procedures and guidelines.
- To attend all required general staff and team meetings.
- To undertake professional development as required.
- To adhere to all occupational health and safety requirements of CV.
- To keep confidential the affairs of CV and its employees.
- To represent CV in a positive manner, developing ministry relationships where appropriate.
- To maintain appropriate licences, as required.
- To keep abreast of the latest digital methods and technologies.