CV is looking for a dynamic and dependable full-time Corporate Services Specialist. The candidate will run the daily administrative functions in support of the North America office. The applicant must be proficient in English, both spoken and written.
Christian Vision (CV) is a well-established Christian organization with offices in 25+ locations globally. We uphold a strong desire to serve and equip Christians and the local church, in their evangelistic endeavors. To this end, we work to see impact in three key areas:
- Introducing people to Jesus;
- Mobilizing Christians to evangelize; and
- Resourcing the Church with free digital content and knowledge.
- Support the Country Manager and accountant with timely preparation of finance statements by proper book-keeping, accurate data entry, monthly bank reconciliation, assist with annual budget submission, and reporting in alignment with CV’s finance policy.
- Maintain asset management and registration.
- Maintain positive vendor relations and support Accounts payable
- Prepare payroll along with an outsourced company.
- To compile and analyze expense reports for projects and/or managers.
- Provide administrative support for all office-related operations.
- Assist with maintenance of personnel records and administrative procedures’ manuals.
- Provide clerical services as required including appointments, emails, calendar bookings, minutes of meetings and administrative support.
- Maintain canteen stocks and manage catering events. Support managers/hosts in the organization of CV events.
- Assist in travel logistics for staff and visitors.
Comply with other duties common to all employees and, according to parameters set forth in the company’s handbook (Statement of Beliefs, values, mission statement, protocols). This includes:
- Have a positive attitude and be proactive.
- Build and maintain a strong working relationship with peers.
- Comply with all corporate rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Be present in all personnel and team meetings.
- Commit to professional development as necessary.
- Comply with all health and safety requirements as set by CV.
- Be a positive representation of CV.
- Be available for personal and spiritual development opportunities.
- Keep confidential the affairs of CV and its employees.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, or related field required.
- NetSuite or other accounting software experience is a plus.
- Experience with Asana or project management tools is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, problem solving, and organizational skills.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken).
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
- Be available for domestic and international travel.
- Must be available to work from our office in McKinney, Texas.
- Must submit a resume and a minimum of two (2) reference letters, one of which should be from the candidate’s pastor or church leader.
Job Type: Full-Time
Workplace Type: On-site
Salary & Benefits: Discussed at interview. Salary based on candidate’s experience and expertise.
This role is based in McKinney, Texas. Interested parties can send their resume and cover letter by clicking the link below.