CV is looking for a dynamic and dependable full-time Corporate Services Specialist. The candidate will run daily administrative functions in support of the UK office.
Reporting to the Corporate Services Manager, you will be providing administrative support to the CV office and carrying out specific daily duties as the Corporate Service Specialist including:
- Support the Corporate Services Manager with the collation and review of financial information.
- Support with accounts payable, financial processes and the distribution of Petty Cash.
- Provide assistance to the wider team with account codes and NetSuite software support.
- Support the Corporate Services Manager with HR related matters and assist with gathering information related to personnel records and administrative procedures.
- Compile information for projects and/or managers.
- Provide support for the Corporate Services Manager including emails, calendar bookings, minutes of meetings and administrative support and to provide administrative support for all CV office-related operations.
- Support the organisation of travel plans for staff and visitors, ensuring alignment with CV travel policy.
- To coordinate catering for events.
- To maintain office stock levels.
- Substitute other administrative personnel when required.
- Comply with the parameters and policies outlined in CV’s handbook (including but not limited to the statement of faith, values, mission statement, all CV regulations, policies, procedures and guidelines).
- Pro-actively maintain a positive attitude
- Build and maintain a strong working relationship with peers.
- Adhere to all regulations, CV policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Be present in all personnel and team meetings.
- Undertake professional development as required.
- Comply with all health and safety requirements as set by CV.
- To represent CV in a positive manner
- Be available for personal and spiritual development opportunities.
- Keep confidential the affairs of CV and its employees.
- To maintain appropriate licences, as required.
- To keep abreast of latest methods and technologies.
Essential Skills/ Experience/ Education
- Fluent in the English language both spoken and written.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, or related field is advantageous.
- GCSE Grade 4-9 in Maths and English Language essential
- Fully computer literate, with problem solving and organizational skills,
- Confident and able to operate petty cash
- Experience working with internationally-based organisations also an advantage.
- Must be based in the Midlands and hold eligibility to work in the UK.
As a member of CV, the candidate should exemplify the following:
- A love and passion for building the Kingdom of God, and a clear identification with CV’s vision to reach a billion people with the Message of Jesus.
- A self-starter who is keen, hardworking, has an eye for detail, adaptable with a willingness to learn and develop.
- An excellent communicator and team player that can work alone with strict deadlines.
Job Type: Full-Time
Workplace Type: On-site
Salary & Benefits: Discussed at interview and based on candidate’s experience and expertise.
This role is based in our Solihull offices. Interested parties can submit their resume and cover letter via the ‘Apply Now’ button below.