CV is a nonproﬁt organization that exists to reach people with the gospel by introducing them to Jesus and encouraging them to become his true followers. We are looking for people who are passionate about using technology to share the hope of Jesus Christ.
For more information on us please visit our website here.
After looking at our website and below description of our oﬃce, please send a message letting us know why you feel you would be a good ﬁt for CV North America along with your resume, cover letter, and samples of your work.
The CV North America oﬃce is made up of bright, energetic, and enthusiastic individuals who are eager to learn and create new ways to introduce the gospel of Jesus. With just under two dozen employees, every individual in the North America oﬃce collaborates on a regular basis, while maintaining consistent communication with our other country oﬃces around the world. When it comes to our work, we have a casual and fun atmosphere while still upholding a strong sense of discipline for the work that we do. We get excited knowing our daily responsibilities lead to people’s lives being changed, administering hope to a hurting world, and churches being equipped to spread the good news of Jesus.
The applicant must be compatible with the team culture and existing personnel in the oﬃce. The majority of what we do can be learned so the skill of an individual team member takes second place to the value of being able to work with our team.
- Support the Content Manager and Country Manager in producing content for the region in accordance with CV’s mission and vision. Primary area of focus and responsibility will be evangelistic video content, as well as promotional content. This includes:
- Producing video, audio, and graphic design material to achieve mission value and audience reach, as directed.
- Pre-production, production, and post-production processes.
- Assisting with the moderation and review of content.
- Brainstorming and generating ideas for new content.
- Creating project briefs and coordinating and collaborating with external sources.
- Location scouting and setup.
- Undertaking key technical responsibilities including maintenance, setup and operation of complex camera, lighting, sound, editing, construction and electrical equipment.
- Working within budgeted costs and deadlines.
- Collaborating with Management, the Content Team, and other departments for key projects and deliverables.
- Training to develop skills, as directed.
- Adhering to copyright and intellectual property laws.
- Ensuring consistency and quality of all deliverables and projects.
- Managing, uploading, and organizing ﬁles according to the asset management system.
- Helping improve the organization’s creative workﬂows and systems.
- Maintaining an up-to-date understanding of industry terminology, aesthetics, production processes, creative equipment, and software applications required for video editing, image manipulation, sound eﬀects/design.
- Taking direction from the Content Manager as instructed.
Fulfill other duties, within the parameters outlined in both the mission and vision statements, common to all employees and as directed. This includes:
- Availability for personal and spiritual growth opportunities.
- Maintain a positive attitude.
- Be proactive and take initiative on tasks.
- Adhere to all regulations, CV policies, procedures and guidelines.
- Attend all required general staﬀ and team meetings.
- Undertake professional development as required.
- Adhere to CV’s occupational health and safety requirements.
- Keep conﬁdential the aﬀairs of CV and its employees.
- Represent CV in a positive manner.
- Maintain appropriate licenses, as required.
- Staying abreast of latest methods and technologies.
- Excellent command of the English language both spoken and written.
- Minimum 4 year university degree.
- Experience in video and audio production (please provide samples of your work).
- Skilled in Adobe Premiere, After Eﬀects, Audition, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and FCPX.
- Ability to operate DSLR cameras and supporting equipment.
- Graphic Design skills.
- Experience working with internationally-based organizations or ministries.
- Full-time and because we place such a high value on in-oﬃce collaboration, working remotely for this position is not an option.
Thank you for your interest in working for CV North America. We look forward to hearing what you could contribute to our team!
Interested applicants should submit a resume, cover letter, and links to samples of their work.