CV is seeking a highly motivated Content Specialist (Videographer) to assist the Content Manager with the development and implementation of strategies to create and localize content for CV projects regionally.
Who we are
Christian Vision (CV) is a non profit, well-established Christian organization with offices in 25+ locations globally. We uphold a strong desire to serve and equip Christians and the local church, in their evangelistic endeavors. To this end, we work to see impact in three key areas:
- Introducing people to Jesus;
- Mobilizing Christians to evangelize; and
- Resourcing the Church with free digital content and knowledge.
Support the Content Manager and Country Manager in producing content for the region in accordance with CV’s mission and vision. The primary area of focus and responsibility will be evangelistic video content, as well as promotional content. This includes:
- Producing video, audio, and graphic design material to achieve mission value and audience reach, as directed.
- Pre-production, production, and post-production processes.
- Assisting with the moderation and review of content.
- Brainstorming and generating ideas for new content.
- Creating project briefs and coordinating and collaborating with external sources.
- Location scouting and setup.
- Undertaking key technical responsibilities including maintenance, setup, and operation of a complex camera, lighting, sound, editing, construction, and electrical equipment.
- Training to develop skills, as directed.
- Adhering to copyright and intellectual property laws.
- Ensuring consistency and quality of all deliverables and projects.
- Managing, uploading, and organizing ﬁles according to the asset management system.
- Helping improve the organization’s creative workﬂows and systems.
- Maintaining an up-to-date understanding of industry terminology, aesthetics, production processes, creative equipment, and software applications required for video editing, image manipulation, sound eﬀects/design.
- Taking direction from the Content Manager as instructed.
Comply with other duties common to all employees and, according to parameters set forth in the company’s handbook (Statement of Beliefs, values, mission statement, protocols). This includes:
- Have a positive attitude and be proactive.
- Build and maintain a strong working relationship with peers.
- Comply with all corporate rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Be present in all personnel and team meetings.
- Commit to professional development as necessary.
- Comply with relevant data protection and privacy laws
- Comply with all health and safety requirements as set by CV.
- Be a positive representation of CV.
- Be available for personal and spiritual development opportunities.
- Keep confidential the affairs of CV and its employees.
- Excellent command of the English and Spanish languages both spoken and written.
- Experience in video and audio production (Work samples will be requested).
- Skilled in Adobe Premiere, After Eﬀects, Audition, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and FCPX.
- Ability to operate DSLR cameras and supporting equipment.
- Proficiency in recording and editing audio.
- Proficient in Apple Mac OS
- Follower of Jesus and demonstrates a high level of spiritual maturity.
- Agrees with CV’s mission, vision, and statement of faith.
- Available for domestic and international travel.
- Graphic Design skills.
- Experience working with internationally based organizations or ministries
Job Type: Full-Time
Workplace Type: On-site
Salary: Discussed at interview. Salary based on candidate’s experience and expertise.