Christian Vision (CV) South Africa is looking for a full-time experienced Production Coordinator who is passionate about evangelism, adept at coordinating compelling video content production in support of digital strategies, and comfortable navigating elements of the prodution process from concept to final delivery.
Christian Vision (CV) is a global Christian charity with evangelism at our heart. Founded in 1988 by Lord Robert Edmiston, CV’s strong desire is to serve and equip Christians, and the local church, in their evangelistic endeavors. To this end, we work to see impact in three key areas:
- Introducing people to Jesus;
- Mobilising Christians to evangelise; and
- Resourcing the Church with free digital content and knowledge.
The Production Coordinator for CV is a team player responsible for overseeing creative projects of engaging short and long format content within budget and to strict timelines from execution to delivery. The ideal candidate has excellent time management and multitasking skills with the ability to work under pressure facilitating the planning and execution of all aspects relating to pre-and-post production.
- To work alongside the Content Manager to create a well-crafted, missions-effective narrative and conceptual pieces that communicate the Gospel and further the vision of CV.
- To interpret and execute creative brief documents.
- To coordinate pre-production and post-production activities including the recording of production meetings, creating movement orders and call sheets, keeping the crew updated, scheduling reviews and recording review notes.
- To coordinate shoots, including the booking of film equipment, vehicles, props and studios, crew and talent.
- To coordinate the production on set.
- To provide the Content Manager with budget estimations and ensuring post-shoot reconciliation of costs.
- To troubleshoot production complications as they arise on set.
- Other duties as delegated from time to time by the Content
Fulfil other duties, as common to all employees and as directed, within parameters outlined in both the mission and vision statements. This includes:
- To be available for personal and spiritual growth opportunities.
- To pro-actively maintain a positive attitude.
- To adhere to all regulations, CV policies, procedures and guidelines.
- To undertake professional development as required.
- To adhere to all occupational health and safety requirements of CV.
- To keep confidential the affairs of CV and its employees.
- To represent CV in a positive manner.
- To keep abreast of the latest methods and technologies.
Skills/ Experience/ Education
- A keen understanding of online media and content that works well in the digital media context.
- A consummate all-rounder with the drive and ability to take on a wide variety of projects.
- Experience in the film, television industry or a creative agency or other digital media setting.
- An eye for detail and the ability to assist in quality control.
- Scriptwriting ability advantageous.
- A valid driver’s licence.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent communicator.
- A willingness to travel into other African countries.
This role is based in Bellville (Cape Town, South Africa). Interested parties can send their CV and a covering letter to the Corporate Services Manager at email@example.com