Support the Country Manager / Content Manager as required within the framework of CV Mission and CV Vision statement, by carrying out specific daily duties as a Content Specialist.
- To produce multimedia content to achieve mission value and audience reach as directed.
- To assist with the moderation and review of content.
- To produce promotional and communication content as directed.
- To maintain up-to-date understanding of industry terminology, aesthetics, and production processes of creative equipment, software applications required for video editing, image manipulation, sound effects/design.
- To coordinate and collaborate with external resources to execute a creative brief.
- To undertake training to develop specialist skills as directed.
- To assist in pre-production, production, and post-production processes.
- To work according to budgeted costs and deadlines.
- To assist with location sourcing and setup.
- To undertake key technical responsibilities including maintenance, set-up and operation of complex camera, lighting, sound, editing, construction and electrical equipment.
- To liaise with local authorities for the appropriate use of locations and facilities.
- To adhere to and maintain an up-to-date understanding of copyright and intellectual property laws.
- To take direction from Content Manager as directed.
- To exercise good interpersonal and communication skills, particularly in consultation with cast and production personnel.
- To substitute for other personnel as directed.
- To undertake tasks positively and professionally under the pressure of production deadlines.
- To organize and supervise loading/unloading of equipment, scenery and props.
Fulfil other duties, as common to all employees and as directed, within parameters outlined in both the mission and vision statements. This includes:
- To pro-actively maintain a positive attitude.
- To adhere to all regulations, CV policies, procedures and guidelines.
- To attend all required general staff and team meetings.
- To undertake professional development as required.
- To adhere to all occupational health and safety requirements of CV.
- To keep confidential the affairs of CV and its employees.
- To represent CV in a positive manner.
- To maintain appropriate licences, as required.
- To keep abreast of latest methods and technologies.
Essential Skills/ Experience/ Education
- Excellent command of the English language both spoken and written.
- Minimum 4 year university degree in relevant field.
- Experience working with internationally based organizations an advantage.
- Specialisation required in audio, visual and data management.