CV is looking for a full-time Content and Program Manager for CVCLAVOZ. Fluent in both Spanish and English, the motivated candidate will supervise the Content team’s schedules and workflow, while assisting the CVCLAVOZ Manager with building and implementing program changes to advance CV’s mission. The successful applicant will be skilled in content production, public speaking, voice overs, social media handling and have knowledge of WordPress.
What is CVCLAVOZ?
CVCLAVOZ creates and distributes Christian lifestyle content across Latin America using both audio and visual programming through a multi-platform ecosystem that includes radio, satellite, the internet and social media. Christian values and principles underpin all our radio programs. We produce innovative and quality content that contributes to building a closer relationship with Jesus and promotes the Bible’s message that is the Word of God.
- Monitor and oversee all content production and on-air deliverables.
- Manage team schedules to achieve required outcomes according to deadlines.
- Organize and allocate work priorities to achieve the goals and objectives of CVCLAVOZ.
- Periodically complete content and performance reviews and generate reports as requested by management.
- Stay current on industry trends, including video and audio editing software/hardware and aesthetics.
- Provide training and coaching for Content Specialists.
- Plan and execute activities within the designated budget.
- Liaise with local authorities for the appropriate use of locations and facilities.
- Create strategic alliances in and out of the industry.
- Develop engaging communication strategies that are effective across all platforms, while simultaneously fulfilling the goals and objectives of CVCLAVOZ.
- Work closely with the Marketing Specialist to comply with CVCLAVOZ branding.
- Design and coordinate the content development process from ideation to creation, distribution, analysis and maintenance.
- Strategize and coordinate the content review and approval process.
- Monitor and measure content regularly and propose recommendations to improve performance.
- Perform duties as assigned by the CVCLAVOZ Manager.
Fulfil other duties as directed and as common to all employees as outlined in CV’s mission and vision statements.
- Have a positive attitude and be proactive.
- Comply with all corporate rules, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Attend all personnel and team meetings.
- Commit to professional development as necessary.
- Comply with all health and safety requirements as set by CV.
- Be a positive representation of CV.
- Be available for personal and spiritual development opportunities.
- Keep confidential the affairs of CV and its employees.
- Understand Copyright and Intellectual Property laws.
- Fluency in Spanish and English (written and spoken).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Ability to work effectively in high-pressure environments without direct supervision.
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the United States.
- Must be available to manage content broadcast from our Miami Lakes, FL, studios.
- Must be available for domestic and international travel.
- Must be able to provide a reel/portfolio of work samples.
- Must submit a minimum of two (2) referee letters, one of which should be from the candidate’s pastor and/or church elder or leader.
Salary & Benefits
Discussed at interview. Salary based on candidate’s experience and expertise.