Content Manager / Full Time / Solihull, UK
This team leader works with the Country Manager and leads the Content team to develop and execute CV’s content strategies.
Who we are
Christian Vision (CV) is a well-established Christian organisation with offices in 25+ locations globally. We uphold a strong desire to serve and equip Christians and the local church, in their evangelistic endeavours. To this end, we work to see impact in three key areas:
- Introducing people to Jesus;
- Mobilising Christians to evangelise; and
- Resourcing the Church with free digital content and knowledge.
- To manage the process of sourcing and moderation of content based on criteria for online platforms.
- To manage content production deliverables in collaboration with external specialist and production resources.
- To organise and allocate work priorities to achieve mission value.
- To undertake regular reviews of content performance and generate reports as requested to management.
- To maintain up-to-date understanding of industry terminology, aesthetics, and production processes of creative equipment, software applications required for video editing, image manipulation, sound effects/design.
- To provide training and coaching for content specialists.
- To ensure the supervision and well-managed process of content production within agreed deadlines.
- To plan and execute activities within designated budget.
- To liaise with local authorities for the appropriate use of locations and facilities.
- To collaborate with other staff to analyse relevant research.
- To adhere to and maintain an up-to-date understanding of copyright and intellectual property laws.
- To manage schedules, shifts and relevant staff leave to achieve required outcomes according to deadlines.
Comply with other duties common to all employees and, according to parameters set forth in the company’s handbook (Statement of Beliefs, values, mission statement, protocols). This includes:
- To be available for personal and spiritual growth opportunities.
- To pro-actively maintain a positive attitude.
- To adhere to all regulations, CVE policies, procedures and guidelines.
- To attend all required general staff and team meetings.
- To undertake professional development as required.
- To adhere to all occupational health and safety requirements of CVE.
- To keep confidential the affairs of CVE and its employees.
- To represent CVE in a positive manner.
- To maintain appropriate licences, as required.
- To keep abreast of latest methods and technologies.
Essential Skills/ Experience/ Education
- Excellent command of the English language both spoken and written.
- Minimum 3 year university degree.
- Experience working with internationally-based organisations an advantage.
- Skilled in Adobe Premiere and Photoshop would be advantageous.
Workplace Type: On-site
Salary & Benefits: Discussed at interview. Salary based on candidate’s experience and expertise.
This is a full-time, office-based role working from our Solihull headquarters in the United Kingdom. We do not offer remote working and applicants must be authorised to work in the UK.
Interested parties can submit their resume and cover letter via the ‘Apply Now’ button below.